Jason Brown | Page 403 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

jacky

On the Ice
bless his heart Jason has soooooooooooooo much energy! and personality and charm I think it exaustes him too death,he needs too concerve and harness some o that energy and he will go a long way in the future hes a star. he has the ability too grow and stay in it for the long haul and use his star power in a lot of positive ways for his sport.:hap10:

jacky

On the Ice
yes I thin I hered that some were I think he does want too live there one day he loves the Japanese culture and the people. and they love him a lot that's for sure.:thumbsup:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm making a wild guess that he WILL live in Japan and will teach English in the future. He seems pretty adventuresome! He could teach skating while he's there too! :luv17:

Umm, do we have any idea what this is? Looks like some kind of ice cream? Enjoy, Jason! You deserve it! https://pic.twitter.com/8DqFbCZNO0

Last edited:

jacky

On the Ice
and maby get married and have kids and teach little browns too skates great like he does and of course speake English and japenese.:cool2:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
He is so good example figure skating is more than jumps. He is able to do other moves only few other men can.

His twitter makes my cry, so sweet. I have very personal contact to sick children IRL, so those photos of him in the RMC houses makes me even more fan of his.

very true and very well said, Jason is an example how to live your life inside your passion, not separating his personality, philosophy of life from sports, being an athlete. He's equally passionate, positive and open regarding his skating, way of performing and daily activities. I'm looking up to him, despite being older, and envy his energy, his desire for life, for happiness, strive for development as an athlete and as a person. And a true heart from gold regarding his dedication with children, charities. FS Ambassador of positivity and being himself:bow:, to the greatest Jason's season ever!!!

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Of course, I had no idea what he was saying, so :agree: for the translation!

How does his Japanese sound? Or is it too hard to tell when he's screaming to a crowd?:laugh:

He is still not at the level of Kevin Reynolds just yet, but one striking thing is he takes extra care to the intonation and the accent of the language, which is extremely particular and difficult to get for the learner. He seems to improve every time he goes to Japan, combined with his personality and positive attitude, his future plan as an English teacher in Japan is more than attainable I believe!

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
My gosh!!! Look at the crowd!! Wish USA followed FS like that. Just as enthused in Japanese as English. SO CUTE!!!

Tavi...

Record Breaker
He is still not at the level of Kevin Reynolds just yet, but one striking thing is he takes extra care to the intonation and the accent of the language, which is extremely particular and difficult to get for the learner. He seems to improve every time he goes to Japan, combined with his personality and positive attitude, his future plan as an English teacher in Japan is more than attainable I believe!

Interesting! Ive always thought Jason was extremely musical, and in my experience facility with accents and intonations is characteristic of really good singers and other musicians. Ive also noticed that when he speaks his range is very large - when he gets excited he will speak very high and when he speaking factually it's in a much lower range - very like a singer!

For those who haven't seen, Jason's vacationing in Hawaii - such a beautiful picture!

https://twitter.com/jasonbskates/status/856762959896354816

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^What a great plan to head to Hawaii from Japan for some R & R! Rest up, Jason. You've earned it. And he told us he wouldn't talk to Rohene and Kori about next year's programs until his other competitions were over, sooooo - it's time now Jason. Don't keep us in suspense for too long! :luv17:

jacky

On the Ice
wow great too go too Hawaii. beautiful sunsets I allways wanted too go there myself. and I cant wait too see his new programs I know they will be great:hap10:

TMC

Record Breaker
Does anyone remember when we found out about programmes and musics in past years?

Tavi...

Record Breaker
^^^What a great plan to head to Hawaii from Japan for some R & R! Rest up, Jason. You've earned it. And he told us he wouldn't talk to Rohene and Kori about next year's programs until his other competitions were over, sooooo - it's time now Jason. Don't keep us in suspense for too long! :luv17:

According to Kori's Ice Talk interview, the SP was choreographed before WTT (with 2 quads!). :shocked: Jason told one of his Japanese fan clubs that the music is from Hamilton.

No word on FS yet.

TMC

Record Breaker
I seem to remember we got the first hints re his fs music around mid-May in 2015.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
I seem to remember we got the first hints re his fs music around mid-May in 2015.

Last year was different because of the injury - we found out before TCC that he was keeping FS and the new SP debuted there. Then we found out about the change to Sam Smith at or right before Lombardia, I think.

In 2015 Rohene posted the first SP "skeleton" on FB (?) around mid-May 2015? And then more of it a few weeks later.

In her TSL interview (June 2015) Kori discussed the FS generally but not music. If I recall, though, Rohene had made an Instagram (?) comment about the "scent of love" or something similar that set all of us off trying to figure out what music it was. That's all I remember but if someone wants to look back at the thread we can pin it down better.

I think Rohene has said Jason needs time with his programs, so I'm assuming they will choreograph the FS soon, probably before he goes to Frank. But of course we may not get details right a ay.