Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje

juliajk

Rinkside
No, VM aren't on the entry list. It wouldn't make any sense to make them go head to head this early in the season anyway

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
yup... you are correct... i think i just got confused here as we thought V/M would go to Finlandia :)

I am glad weapo are getting a chance to do a Challenger before meeting them :) good for both teams.
No, VM aren't on the entry list. It wouldn't make any sense to make them go head to head this early in the season anyway

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
yup... you are correct... i think i just got confused here as we thought V/M would go to Finlandia :)

I am glad weapo are getting a chance to do a Challenger before meeting them :) good for both teams.

Yeah, I'm glad too! Some confusing informations were previously going on. I think WeaPo like to compete at Finlandia :)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Long time no hear, but we will finally see WeaPo this weekend! :cheer: Mysteriously, their ISU Bio does not state their FD music. I think they're the last one from top 10 Ice Dance team to show their programs anywhere. Since they were in Moscow early, they had a time to get accustomed and no jet lag! I wish them a superb performance!

Last edited:

Sunny Little

On the Ice
Long time no hear, but we will finally see WeaPo this weekend! :cheer: Musteriously, their ISU Bio does not state their FD music. I think they're the last one form tope 10 Ice Dance team to show their programs anywhere. Since they were in Moscow early, they had a time to get accustomed and no jet lag! I wish them a superb performance!

I think I read somewhere that their FD music is Concierto de Aranjuez, maybe in the programs thread. Some people were not thrilled, but if it's true, they can make it work because imo they are best when they bring on the dramaaa. :drama:

MorganaPendragon

Spectator
Country
Canada
I was looking forward to seeing what they could do with Black Velvet, but MJ could be a great fit for them too! Can't wait to see their new programs.

Sunny Little

On the Ice
The MJ SD was great. They get top PCS from me. :laugh: Looking forward to the FD.

ETA: They'll be the last to skate tomorrow. Bring the house down please. :)

Last edited:

GF2445

Record Breaker
They got screwed by the judges 😭

Honestly- level 2 twizzles- they looked like level 3
And alot of +1 GOE...

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Am I the only one who doesn't care about place? Winning GPF two years straight didin't helped them at Worlds. Unlike last season, I love this years programs :luv17: Both SD nad FD need polish, and a lot work on twizzles which look very difficult, but not smooth. The porgrams show a lot of promise and I'm sure they will develop nicely later in season. I'm aboslutley in love with the first lift of FD. A masterpiece element :love: Congrats WeaPo on podium at CoR, audience clearly loved you :hap10: I ook forward to your Gala Ex :)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Finally I'm falling in love with their FD again since 2013-14 season. I couldn't love the past FD programs in the two straight seasons until the FD. I feel a good vibe about the coaching change to Morozov because the two programs for this season look successful although they need some more mileage. If the SD has more coherent movements, I would love it as well because the program has potential to grow more. No matter what people say, I love Kaitlyn's powerful dark eyed makeup which makes her so hip and futuristic as if she were in Gucci's powersuits on a runway.

Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
Am I the only one who doesn't care about place? Winning GPF two years straight didin't helped them at Worlds. Unlike last season, I love this years programs :luv17: Both SD nad FD need polish, and a lot work on twizzles which look very difficult, but not smooth. The porgrams show a lot of promise and I'm sure they will develop nicely later in season. I'm aboslutley in love with the first lift of FD. A masterpiece element :love: Congrats WeaPo on podium at CoR, audience clearly loved you :hap10: I ook forward to your Gala Ex :)

I'm the same, I'm just really happy that they have two programmes that I can love again!!