LA Times on Michelle's Test Skate

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
This was her after the test LOL

21654639.jpg

It looks like she ain't talkin', either =P

emma

Record Breaker
Oh...I want to know the verdict NOW...I on my way out to dinner, and still have to shower and can't seem to do that without KNOWING!!!!! urgh.

FSU's server is too busy to log on too...guess I'm not the only one who NEEDS to know.

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Michelle to Olympics

CNN Headline news just reported Michelle passed the test skate and is officially on the Olympic team.

Maureen

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
It seems Kwan did 4 triples: Lutz, Flip, Toe, and Salchow.

All elements level 3/4 it seems.

Fell on double axel in SP, but did 2 cleanly afterwards.

heyang

Record Breaker
And that last article names her LP music.

Sounds like she's at least 85+% back and she's still got another 3 weeks to improve.

heyang said:
And that last article names her LP music.

Sounds like she's at least 85+% back and she's still got another 3 weeks to improve.
I know for a fact that, personally, and I am sure Tara knows definitely, that loop jumps take their toll on the hip.

She needs this jump for the Olys. Maybe she will grit her teeth and do it during the competition.

Joe

skatingfan5

On the Ice
Joesitz said:
I know for a fact that, personally, and I am sure Tara knows definitely, that loop jumps take their toll on the hip. She needs this jump for the Olys. Maybe she will grit her teeth and do it during the competition. Joe
Yes, the loop definitely is hard on the hip. I don't think she's even been training the loop lately -- I very much doubt that it will be in her program with her injury and the past two seasons to go by. "Gritting her teeth" was more about going for the double axel in her SP today -- she said that she only started training it yesterday. She's got 3+ weeks before the SP to work on things. I'm not looking for the loop. If she is able to land two 3flips and 3lutzes, that will help her a lot with the points. I'm very encouraged that all her elements (spins, steps, spirals) were level 3 and 4.

mzheng

Record Breaker
Hope in future, the IC follow the rules set this time.

Last edited by a moderator: