Men's Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Men's Free Skate

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Let's hope Canada sends Chan to the Worlds whatever the outcome in their Nats.

IMO, he is that Special skater one sees in the Sport in certain eras (not all of them).

Joe

Agreed. When I wach him, i really can forgte about the jumps, and then he jumps and he lands like le is skating in butter. The best talent that has come from canada in a long time. He has all of Buttle's PCS plus the stunning jumps. all he needs is a quad and he will be unbeatable.

shine

Record Breaker
I think he's got everything thing that Buttle has but more! The edges are just amazing, the natural musicality, the old school but beautiful posture, the jumps...I know I'm going out on a limb here, but every time I watch him skate I just can't help thinking that he might just become the best male ever, and I cannot thank Ozzie Coulson enough for teaching him everything that he has done.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My question is:

Will Patrick Chan become a big star like Kurt and Elvis and bring the enthusiastic Canadian fans back to the figure skating?

Go Patrick bring it on!
Oh God, I hope not....that is being like Kurt & Elvis. I just want Patrick to be who he is....what a breath of fresh air!!! I love watching his style. He could become my new favorite. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dee