Men's LP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

Medusa

Record Breaker
Ponsero was amazing, I think that is the first time he never popped or doubled a jump in a long program. Even at Nationals he only landed 4 clean jumps overall I think. That was an incredible performance from him, I hope it will be a step forward.

The German commentators just told us that during practice Joubert landed a zillion clean Quad Toeloops, a Quad Salchow (though he doesn't plan it) - and that Bri(ll)ant shocked all the other skaters to death... Psychological warfare.

Biran wears what he had for Worlds in the LP.

Préaubert and Joubert just landed clean Quads in the warm-up.

Last edited:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Joubert is wearing the same costume he wore for the LP at 2008 Worlds, one of his better LP costumes, IMO.

Hope for a clean skate for Verner! GO TOMAS!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rough LP for Tomas Verner.

What I saw before the feed cut out on me, he under-rotated and fell out of the 4toe and he singled the Salchow, the Axel, and the Lutz. 3 singled triples will lose him MANY points. So unfortunate! :no:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Tomas Verner

He got 126.53 and is currently in 2nd place. He made so many errors on the jumps! Too bad...

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Aside from the step-out on the 2nd 3Axel, Preaubert was clean! Now it depends on if the judges reward him in PCS.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What's really unfortunate is that 1 of these 3 very talented Frenchmen will not advance to Worlds. They only have 2 available spots. :no:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ponsero still in the lead and rightly so. Yannick is the better artist of the two. It's so sad France doesn't have 3 World spots.