Men's LP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Men's LP

So this is the famous skeleton costume. It seems like the skull is missing. :p

ETA: If he wore a helmet designed like a skull, he'd be safe AND have a complete outfit. Maybe even start a healthy (if gothic) trend!

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
DId Brian AT LEAST land the quad?

I still think that he will win the title

I hope Kevin get at least the Bronze again,

victoria90

On the Ice
Thank God for that amazing SP, otherwise Brian wouldn't be leading the competition. I just really hope he can get it together for Worlds, seems like a nice LP. Ahh I really wish he could skate as he did in the 2006/2007 season, watching Brian struggle with the jumps hurts me :frown:.

LeCygne

Final Flight
DId Brian AT LEAST land the quad?

I still think that he will win the title

I hope Kevin get at least the Bronze again,

He landed the quad but turned out and almost lost it. I think he will still win too, but I'm just not a big fan of his skating.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Van Der Perren certainly has the jumps, but his program doesn't hold my interest. He's thrilled! . . . good for him!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The podium is 1. Joubert, 2. Contesti, and 3. Van Der Perren.

I find it a real shame that so many in this last group have such a poor grasp on musicality and choreography. JMO. Oh well, congrats to them! For me, Contesti was the best representative of the complete package out of all the medalists. I wish he had won! Heartbreak for Yannick Ponsero . . . just missed the medal podium, but he won the LP! Hope he shows what he's really capable of at Worlds!

Last edited:

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
We could have a repeat of last year's Euros for Voronov - 6th after SP, he could be 3d in FS and end up in fourth. Just a few minutes more...

shine

Record Breaker
I so wish Ponsero would just get it together. He could achieve amazing things if he ever did.

Trewyn

Medalist
Kevin medals!!!!! I am one proud Belgian at the moment :D. Is there a feed that's going to show the medal ceremony?

(watching his press conference) Why can't Hollywood make a vehicle for Joubert? He's too gorgeous not to be in movies.