Men's SP from TV - COC | Golden Skate

Men's SP from TV - COC

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I thought Li is MUCH improved.

Griasev - solid skate for him - he hit all his elements - but IMO not much maturity in his skating compared to Stephane, E-man, and even Li (who I still wouldn't put on the same level as Stephane and E-man for overall enjoyment)

I was most impressed with E-man, despite the big jump mistake. There seems to be a whole lot going on in this program, and I really enjoyed it.

I like Jahnke's program too. I hope he can skate it cleanly (does he have another GP assignment? trying to recall....I hope so)

Jahnke - Nice job pitted against those top skaters.

Griazev - So much better technically than in Skate Canada. But he is not a toreador. There wasn't an ounce of Spanish flair in his program. At best he comes across as a fighting Cossack.

Lambiel - Really beautiful skate by a super skater. So professional. Too bad there was a boot problem. The performance was Spanish (Andrej take note) but should it have been Mexian? I know I'm a nitpicker.

LI - The best! and still scores could be higher, and he's now showing a lyrical style and it works.

Sandhu - Much better SP than in Skate Canada. Now to pull it back up in the LP for a medal.

Joe

Linny

Final Flight
thoughts

Griesav hasn't grown on me yet except for a minor resemblance to Abt that just makes me miss Abt.

The best part of Lambiel in the broadcast was his Ice Moves segment where he suggested we all eat Swiss chocolate.

Linny