Michelle and Kraft! | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Michelle and Kraft!

tarotx

On the Ice
Maybe Michelle does talk? I've rewatched it and I think maybe she's saying, "kraft your salad". Maybe?

MKFSfan

Medalist
tarotx said:
Maybe Michelle does talk? I've rewatched it and I think maybe she's saying, "kraft your salad". Maybe?

That's what I think she says, it's a voiceover and sounds like Michelle!

Lucy25

Final Flight
MKFSfan said:
That's what I think she says, it's a voiceover and sounds like Michelle!
That certainly sounds like Michelle. Has anyone seen the other one with Savion Glover? Does he speak at the end like this?

ladybug

On the Ice
Lucy25 said:
That certainly sounds like Michelle. Has anyone seen the other one with Savion Glover? Does he speak at the end like this?

I have seen Savion's commercial and he doesn't say a word. I saw it on the food channel. I watched Food Channel almost all day and saw a Kraft mayo commercial and several times the Kraft South Beach Diet commercial but no Michelle. Can't wait to see this on TV.

Haven't caught Sasha's commercial yet either.

Ladybug

MKFSfan

Medalist
Mathman said:
So, has anyone tried it yet? :laugh:

:agree: ...gotta admit that when food shopping yesterday, I DID add blackberries to my cart! I already love stringbeans, so that's always included!

I don't think Sasha's commercial has aired yet, but there is a link to it on her website. I tried watching it-it's 15 seconds long and I only go to see 7 seconds before the frame freezes.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I can't seem to be able to download Kwan's commercial off of the MKF website.

And for Cohen's bit you might want to try saving it to your HD (click "save target as") and see if that works.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FCNURIWD

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=1ED338EF0BCB7790

Try one of these... I FINALLY saw it after a million attemps to download. Too cute! Gotta love Michelle!

If skating fans want more visability to the general population, commerical airtime coupled with viable non-cutesy merchanidising is the way to go... this commerical is a good start... the lack of "American Figure Skater..." in the nametag w/ her appearing in a normal setting is very engaging and on point. The only complaint is the font used, but whatever... I'm off to purchase Kraft non-sense & Maxxis tires (I don't use nose spray...)

Support the endorser, Support the sport.

R.D.

Record Breaker
YSI does not work for me.

But the Megaupload one did...finally.

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
The commercial itself was "cute" (ugh, my fingers just hurt typing that word) but I think I'll pass on the slippers...:laugh:

I

IcyBallerina

I loved the commercial! It was adorable and very trendy.

Does anybody know what that music is?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I loved it! Salad Nicoise is the only salad I had ever heard of that has green beans and potatoes in it. It also contains tuna, so I had few seconds of worry for the goldfish:biggrin: .

MKFSfan

Medalist
Red Dog said:
The commercial itself was "cute" (ugh, my fingers just hurt typing that word) but I think I'll pass on the slippers...:laugh:

Admit it, Red Dog, you have the same pair in baby blue!!!

Eeyora

Final Flight
I love it! She looks so adorable. The slippers aren't as bad as the socks.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I haven't seen the Michelle commercial on our local tv stations yet (they did air the Savion Glover one), so it was great to see it on youtube. Michelle looks adorable. Thanks! :clap:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
iluvtodd said:
I haven't seen the Michelle commercial on our local tv stations yet (they did air the Savion Glover one), so it was great to see it on youtube. Michelle looks adorable. Thanks! :clap:

I saw the ad on tv the other day. It's okay I guess, but I think Michelle should stick to her day job. Dog was cute.

TangyTart

Spectator
I think both commercials are great. I love how Sasha goes in her commercials "no colds for me." Her facial expressions are great. My only question is, is that Michelle's voice in the Kraft commercial?

R.D.

Record Breaker
I don't think it sounds like her at all. But no one knows for sure- someone should ask her.