Miki Ando-interesting to look at her last few years. | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Miki Ando-interesting to look at her last few years.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Re John King's posting of the photo yet again - methinks he just wanted to remind everyone that no panties were showing (you know, in reaction to the Mira Leung thread).
Was that really "panties" on Mira? I guess it was but the one pic I saw it looked like a nice edging of lace in her out fit. Maybe it will spawn a new look.:agree:
And the the pic again of Miki reminds me of the song by the Smiths, "That Joke isn't funny any more." But my friend loved it.:laugh: :disapp:
Re the slide - Miki was on a downward slide before she went to Carol Heiss. In fact, I suspect that the move was to try to quell that downward slide. Moving again was also great. Perhaps third coach will be the charm. I'm pleased for her that she's managed to get back in top form.
I hope it is too, I would imagine that personalities are so important to seeing someone so often, taking criticism, etc... One reason I thought Sasha was good fit with John N, their personalities seemed so similar.
That might be an issue for Mira from HER point, she doesn't like anyone else but Mama. JAT

R.D.

Record Breaker
Well, that's not the most flattering Miki pic out there IMO. If you *really* want crotch shots one can find "better" pics.

R.D.

Record Breaker
which one? Must have been in one of the ID threads, right? because other than that I don't post those kinds of pics

AND I have no idea who Fleur is.

krenseby

Final Flight