My new skates!!!! | Golden Skate

My new skates!!!!

Lanie

On the Ice
I am so excited I get to get back on the ice. I've been going mad. We're buying them on Saturday--Riedell Silver Stars with Coronation Ace K-Pick blades. *does a dance* I've been going nuts not being able to skate, and now I can finally get back on the ice where I belong!

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Lanie-
New skates, fun, fun, fun!! Now you have to break them in, ouch, ouch ,ouch!

Have fun skating:)

CassidyL

Rinkside
Great Lanie! I have k-pics too on my patt.99's and LURVE them! Have you have them before?

Cinderella on Ice

Bless you, Fairy Godmother, I'm Having a BALL!
On the Ice
Congrats, Lanie. We can't wait to hear about your first practices. Being back on the ice is the BEST thing in the whole wide world!

Lanie

On the Ice
No, I haven't; today we're going to go get my feet fitted, since I feel much better (have been struck down with what we THOUGHT was the flu, but was only bronchitis, which for me is bad bad bad news). I've heard ravin' reviews about the K-Pick blades, so I decided, "Why not?" :D

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
silver stars

Are they really light? I have a pair of SP Teri's and, while they offer a lot of support, are kinda heavy and kinda hurt...

Lcp88

On the Ice
Never been able to wear Riedells - for some reason they always just killed my feet. But the Cornation Ace's w/ the K-picks are WONDERFUL . They really helped by jumps, and I would have kept with them except my coach reccommended I switch to Pattern 99's because they were lighter and would help my lutz more.
Laura

Lanie

On the Ice
Well, I finally got them today--and they're much heavier than my other boots. But they're a lot more comfortable and just feel much more stable. I just did a lot of crossovers and some footwork today, and I'm amazed at how much easier it all comes, and how much smoother my movements are! I'm so excited to be backon the ice. :D