Need contact info for someone at Jackson directly | Golden Skate

Need contact info for someone at Jackson directly

Natashajane

Rinkside
Country
United-States
I ordered custom Jackson skates over 14 weeks ago through a fitter/dealer. At the time of fitting, the fitter said it would take 8-10 weeks for my boots to be made and shipped to him. I started calling the dealer at around 12 weeks after not hearing from him. He said he would call Jackson and see what the hold-up is or where the boots are. I never heard back from him. I called again a week later, and again a few days ago, and I just get told by the dealer they have not heard from Jackson yet or the dealer just never return my calls. I pre-paid for my custom boots and have the receipt from the store, but I don't see any Jackson-specific order number as reference. I would like to call someone at Jackson directly to find out what is happening with my boots but I am unable to find any direct number for their customer service department. Can anyone help me with this information please, or if someone knows a specific person I could call, that would be very helpful too. Thanks in advance.

mskater93

Record Breaker
It's very likely held up due to supply chain issues. Harlick custom boots are currently quoted at 10 to 12 MONTHS and that is directly from Harlick. Did you look at their website? They may have an area where you can go direct for customs and it may have a lead time.

Sibelius

On the Ice
Hi There,
Here is a contact at Jackson:

Danielle Larocque
Customer Service for Jackson Ultima Skates
505 Thompson Drive Unit 5, Cambridge, Ontario,Canada, N1T 2K7
CAN 1-800-265-2454
USA 1-800-263-1666
EXT 228

Jackson is closed the last 2 weeks of July for their vacation, they were also closed for the memorial of their former owner, so all orders are delayed. We ordered our custom in the middle of May, and according to our dealer it will be here on August 19th or there abouts. I hope you can get some answers, they should be back this week.