NFL '17-18 season | Page 2 | Golden Skate

NFL '17-18 season

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I finally get to watch the Pats on TV!! I'm breaking out the weights and yoga ball and putting in work of my own to support them!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Dwight Clark Day was awesome at Levi Stadium. Super annoyed that they cut him off, though. Not cool Jed York and crew, not cool.

Other than that, football suuuuuucked today.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I'm still bitter that the Raiders beat the Chiefs by one point this week. :mad:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can’t believe I can actually write these words.

Best.Record.In.The.NFL.:eeking::dance3::cool: You best believe I’m on that WentzWagon:laugh:

#FlyEaglesFly
#Wentz4MVP

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So, who's watching? :popcorn:

I am (or rather, now I'm done:popcorn:)

I feel bad for the Niners, but that was closer than I wanted it to be. Miserable miserable day here in Eastern Penna. I need a buckets of rain emoticon. Two missed extra points and my main man Wentz not quite in top form:slink: But still

#FlyEaglesFly:dance3:

Pats' score was a little closer than I thought it would be, was the game actually that close?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Niners traded their 2nd round draft pick in exchange for the Patriots back up QB Garappolo! :eek: :shocked::confused::eeking:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Eli Manning :shocked: benched

What? I mean, they are having a pretty rough season, but I would have never imagined they would bench Manning.

Meanwhile I am a happy Steelers fan :biggrin: the only game that really worries me for the rest of the regular season is the one against the Pats, and even then they basically have 2nd seed secured for the playoffs :yes:

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What? I mean, they are having a pretty rough season, but I would have never imagined they would bench Manning.

Meanwhile I am a happy Steelers fan :biggrin: the only game that really worries me for the rest of the regular season is the one against the Pats, and even then they basically have 2nd seed secured for the playoffs :yes:

and I am a happy Eagles fan, riding the Wentz wagon:dance:

All Pennsylvania Super Bowl?:laugh:;)

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sorry about your QB :no: what a bummer. he was having such a great season.

Thank you! I am so :sad4::sad4::sad4:

The football gods cannot stand to see Eagles fans too happy;) although I am sorry that Niners fans have not had much happiness this year....

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Thank you! I am so :sad4::sad4::sad4:

The football gods cannot stand to see Eagles fans too happy;) although I am sorry that Niners fans have not had much happiness this year....

thanks, we're just trying to find silver linings at this point. Garapolo is definitely bringing some hope, unfortunately our front office can't get out of its own way so I'm sure it won't be long before they screw that up, too. We had a couple of decent years in the last decade, I guess there's that at least.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Who lit a fire under Nick Foles? Unbelievable. We Philly fans will be (even more) unbearable for the next two weeks:biggrin:

#WeAllWeGot #WeAllWeNeed #FlyEaglesFly

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't really follow football, but I'm very happy (and relieved) for the Eagles, and hope they can take it all the way @ the Super Bowl (for the sake of the morale of our city). Fly, Eagles, fly! :hap10:

rosacotton

Final Flight
Super Bowl's tomorrow and it still feels surreal to me that the Eagles have made it! Thank you, Carson Wentz, for leading us to 13-3 this regular season. Thank you, Nick Foles, for helping us fly to the Super Bowl. What a year it has been. #FlyEaglesFly #LightsWillGuideYouHome

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Super Bowl's tomorrow and it still feels surreal to me that the Eagles have made it! Thank you, Carson Wentz, for leading us to 13-3 this regular season. Thank you, Nick Foles, for helping us fly to the Super Bowl. What a year it has been. #FlyEaglesFly #LightsWillGuideYouHome

Amen.

I can’t believe what this team has become, with all its injuries, and what a *team* it has turned out to be. JP, Darren Sproles, Carson:sad4:, Chris Magaros, Jordan Hicks, all injured, and each time, next man up, proving the doubters wrong.

#OneGameIsAllWeGot.#OneGameIsAllWeNeed
:hap10::hap10:
#FlyEaglesFly