NNN TO COMPETE AT ORANGE CO. COMP! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

NNN TO COMPETE AT ORANGE CO. COMP!

D

Dave Amorde

Re: nnn

I'm not sure when (or if) the restructuring will take effect, but it will have little impact on the SouthWest Pacific region, as most of its "medal" skaters are in Southern California clubs. The greatest effect for my region will be in Pairs, where a good number of my favorite teams are training with Doug Ladret in Arizona. :(

S

someonein2003

NNN

By the way how old is she ? is she older or younger than Sasha

R

rgirl181

Re: NNN

Naomi has had a long hard road coming back, almost three years. I wish her the best as I found her a charismatic and technically strong skater in certain areas. My biggest fear is what another poster said, that her hip injury is the kind that could "rear its ugly head at any moment." Wasn't NNN about to make a comeback about a year or so ago and then the hip injury put the kibosh on it? She's got a lot of perserverence and tenacity to keep going and I certainly wish she can do well in spite of the hip problems. At this point, my heart says, "Yes, she can do it!" but my head says, "Two months of elite level training and competition is going to be too much for that hip." I hope my head is wrong and my heart is right. Good luck, NNN!
Rgirl

N

nymkfan51

Re: NNN

Rgirl ... I think most of us share your sentiment. It would be nice to see her hard work pay off. I will be pulling for her too. ;)