No more withdrawals please and thank you | Golden Skate

No more withdrawals please and thank you

SkateTM0102

On the Ice
Ugh…my babies H&B withdrew…if Gracie withdraws I’m going to save the $1k I would have dropped on a hotel and stay home. I hope to God they don’t retire.
I know I’m super late to the party but I think Ive mentioned that I have a friend who has a friend who sees Gracie skate occasionally. My information is super second hand and I can’t confirm the accuracy however, my friend told me that Gracie has been training and is planning to go to Nationals. They also said the hip injury is more than minor (whatever that means). I’m sorry I don’t know more but did want to let you know that last I heard she was planning to be there! I am sorry I won’t be atNationals this year. I couldn’t make it work with another trip I have planned. Everyone have so much fun,I can’t wait to hear all about it!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know I’m super late to the party but I think Ive mentioned that I have a friend who has a friend who sees Gracie skate occasionally. My information is super second hand and I can’t confirm the accuracy however, my friend told me that Gracie has been training and is planning to go to Nationals. They also said the hip injury is more than minor (whatever that means). I’m sorry I don’t know more but did want to let you know that last I heard she was planning to be there! I am sorry I won’t be atNationals this year. I couldn’t make it work with another trip I have planned. Everyone have so much fun,I can’t wait to hear all about it!
Thank you. I hate to hear about the hip. It’s been a long time since her last competition.

I mean at this point I’m waiting at the airport for the plane so even if she WD tomorrow it’s kind of too late for me to turn the ship around.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Iceworks posted an IG good luck to their Nationals competitors and included Gracie in that number. So unless something super horrible happens she will be there. I have to say Gracie please do not skate injured and hurt your beautiful self further.