On a More Serious Note | Golden Skate

On a More Serious Note

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
This is rather personal, but I know I can share my worries with you folks. I just had my annual mamogram last week and tonight there was a message on my answering machine from the hospital to inform me that I have to go in for further tests.

I have had many mamograms and they have always been normal. Maybe, this is nothing as well. I hope so!!!

SusanBeth

Final Flight
I've been in a similar situation twice. Both times, it turned out to be a technical problem with the first test. (Translation- The lab screwed up, but they don't like to phrase it like that. ) It's hard not to worry, but try to take it one fact at a time. I'll keep you in my prayers. Let us know how things go for you.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
A stranger chimes in...

The same thing happened to me last year, it was a shadow on the original film. It took Radiology two months to figure that out, which was not fun, but better safe than sorry. A very large percentage of questionable mammograms turn out to be nothing, but I'm thinking good thoughts for you anyway.
Best,
Rave

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Lad, that's happened to me before twice, and it was nothing. Think positive............if it is something, having caught it early is fantastic news and a full recovery..........but like I said, it is more than likely nothing. (I sneezed once and had to go back and have them done again.).................42

Jhar55

Medalist
Ladskater, hope all turns out ok for you. Had other simlar problems and they have always come back ok. (knock on wood wood.)