Patrick Chan rejuvenated by move | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan rejuvenated by move

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Hmm and they just reopened the rink where Kaetlyn skates. Let's hope it is not too late. And let's hope he doesn't too much time eating those Cinnabon's at Cinzeo's which is by he rink or shopping at the Armani Exchange or Lacoste store near by. I wish him the best; I miss beautiful skating because it has been replaced by jumping quadsters.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Hmm and they just reopened the rink where Kaetlyn skates. Let's hope it is not too late. And let's hope he doesn't too much time eating those Cinnabon's at Cinzeo's which is by he rink or shopping at the Armani Exchange or Lacoste store near by. I wish him the best; I miss beautiful skating because it has been replaced by jumping quadsters.

Heck, Winter Is Coming! The beautiful skating of Patrick is matched by the elegance of Kaetlyn. As an athlete, I would think it hard not to be inspired. What's not to love about 'This' relationship between Ravi, Kaetlyn and Patrick.

Osmond and Chan for Gold, I say!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
One can dream and hope; both Kaetlyn and Patrick are worthy gold medallists (I assume you meant gold medal and not for Gracie Gold) But realistically Osmond has a slim chance and Chan has no chance almost - it will be tough for him to make even the final flight. Top ten could be an issue - though one would hope if Jason is still up there then Chan should be higher.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
One can dream and hope; both Kaetlyn and Patrick are worthy gold medallists (I assume you meant gold medal and not for Gracie Gold) But realistically Osmond has a slim chance and Chan has no chance almost - it will be tough for him to make even the final flight. Top ten could be an issue - though one would hope if Jason is still up there then Chan should be higher.

Well, I don't have Patrick down as a medalist on my pre-Olympic scribbling, but I'm expecting better than just Top 10.

While doodling on the Team Event thread, it struck me that Patrick better be rested, because he's almost certainly going to have to skate both programs in Team, as well as his individual programs. I think the Team gold medal could really depend on Patrick.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker

In addition to both being a threat for Team gold, KO is a possible threat in the individuals. As for Patrick in singles, we will have to wait and see.

noskates

Record Breaker
If Patrick skates clean, I don't think anyone can come close to his PCS. That might be wishful thinking but......I'll own it.