Predictions? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Predictions?

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
merrywidow said:
Has Dambier been mentioned? I'd guess he could medal easier than some of the longshots who have been mentioned.

Yes, I like Dambier's chances for bronze or even silver, given that Joubert has been off his game almost all season long.

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
Matt said:
Stanick Jeannette was at Obertsdorf, too....he did a Chaplin on Ice that was surprisingly entertaining. He was also jumping really well (he landed a clean 3axel). He won't be there (he was 4th at French Nats) but if he starts skating cleanly and skates to a conventional piece of music anytime soon, he may be on my good list :p
I read on FSU that there is going to be a skate-off for the third spot at Euros, including Jeannette, Contesti, and the guy who came in 5th.

diver chick

On the Ice
James Black is on the competitors list for Great Britain so it looks like Neil has not gotten a bye.

I hate making predictions for Europeans as there are so many people who could potentially be on the podium. Just take ladies for example, Irina, Elena, Julia, Carolina, Susanna, Alisa I mean the list goes on! My ream podium would be Irina, Carolina and Susanna but I think that maybe grasping at straws.

The Swiss team has not been announced yet and I am presuming this is until the results of their Nationals are in same as the Russians but I really really hope that Stephane is on the team!