Princess Johnny | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Princess Johnny

Hey Ravyn, can you make a parody to Ta Ra Ra Boom-de-ay (AKA "It's Howdy Doody Time!")

Ta Ra Ra BOOM-de-ay
Sweet sugar FU-me-ay

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Mathman said:
Hey Ravyn, can you make a parody to Ta Ra Ra Boom-de-ay (AKA "It's Howdy Doody Time!")

Ta Ra Ra BOOM-de-ay
Sweet sugar FU-me-ay
I suppose I could, Mathman, but you're off to a good start yourself!
Well, now that we're way off topic, I was thinking "Suguri" to the tune of "Maria" from "West Side Story"...but not until after the short program, at least. I need some inspiration here!
xoxo
Rave

Serena

Rinkside
FreeKatie said:
I love it! Did anybody else happen to catch his little shoulder sashay to the camera at the end of the short program last night as he was leaving the arena? :love:

That was so cute! :yes:

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
I'll pay for the hardback version of that book! LOVE Johnny.

Question: I've been a bit out of the loop ... but have noticed a few references to Camille. Who's Camille?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
tharrtell said:
I'll pay for the hardback version of that book! LOVE Johnny.

Question: I've been a bit out of the loop ... but have noticed a few references to Camille. Who's Camille?
Tharrtell, you want to know who Camille is............She's Johnny muse, his fine feathered friend.

Camille is the orange glove Johnny wears in his short program the Swan. Forgot to mention that Johnny named the glove Camille. Johnny also blames Camille if he skates bad and blames Camille for just about anything. Some of us at GS love Camille and have been keeping track of her where abouts.

Dee

Last edited:

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
Dee4707 said:
Tharrtell, you want to know who Camille is............She's Johnny muse, his fine feathered friend.

Camille is the orange glove Johnny wears in his short program the Swan. Forgot to mention that Johnny named the glove Camille. Johnny also blames Camille if he skates bad and blames Camille for just about anything. Some of us at GS love Camille and have been keeping track of her where abouts.

Dee

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can see the Camille love ... and now that I know, I think I share it. Fabulous!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tharrtell, forgot to mention again that the orange glove represents the beak of the swan or better known as the one, the only Camille.

Dee

IDLERACER

Medalist
Dee4707 said:
Tharrtell, forgot to mention again that the orange glove represents the beak of the swan or better known as the one, the only Camille.
So what does the other hand represent? The tail? He might look interesting trying out a 'tano lutz with that glove in the air. It would give new meaning to the word "Whirlybird."

tharrtell said:
I can see the Camille love ... and now that I know, I think I share it. Fabulous!
Camille was named after Camille Saint Saens, composer of The Swan (Johnny's SP music). :)

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
IDLERACER said:
So what does the other hand represent? The tail? He might look interesting trying out a 'tano lutz with that glove in the air. It would give new meaning to the word "Whirlybird."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I've got to clean the Starbucks off of my monitor...

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
IDLERACER said:
Ohhhhh Idle, too funny. While doing the tano lutz, Johnny should let out a loud squawk!! I wonder what the judges would do then??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Jill

On the Ice
I still just want to pick him up and squeeze him, I think he's so cute! And I'm a Republican!

S

SkateFan4Life

millie said:
Johnny was on the Today Show with Matt this morning. Matt thanked Johnny for taking time out of his practice to talk to him. Johnny gave a very nice down to earth interview. His mother, father, Grand Ma and brother were there watching the interview. He said that this is the first time his Dad and brother ever saw him compete in a live competition. He said that he didn't care if he wins a medal, he is there just to skate his best. He more or less said that he doesn't care what people say about him and that he wasn't a puppet for the USFA. He mentioned that people are trying to shut him up for what he said in his interview about drugs. Matt seemed to be impressed with him. Matt brought up the subject about Michelle and Emily and the media. He said that it didn't bother him, let them have the media, more or less.

Go Johnny!!! Can't wait for your book to come out.:rock: :rock:

Oh I forgot, Matt mentioned his SP costume. Johnny said he loves frills and feathers. Matt had a great laugh with him.

If Johnny writes a book, it will be on the best seller list, especially if he writes about the politics and behind-the-scenes stuff about figure skating that drives him and many other people nuts. :biggrin:

antmanb

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Camille was named after Camille Saint Saens, composer of The Swan (Johnny's SP music). :)

And its also the look that is used in Matthew Bourne's ballet Swan Lake (a modern twist on the classic Swan lake where all of the Swan's are Male) they all had one hand gloved or painted to represent the beak and it was very effective in teh ballet, as i think it was in Johnny's SP - especially the spins where he raised the gloved hand up behind his back - it really did look like a swan.

Ant