Roster Changes | Golden Skate

Roster Changes

sillylionlove

Medalist
Katarina Gerboldt of RUS has been added to the women's roster

Chelsi Guillen/Danny Curzon of USA have been added to the pairs roster.

Ksenia Ozerova/Alexander Enbert of RUS have been added to the pairs roster

Anastasia Platonova/Alexander Grachev of RUS have been added to the dance roster.

Wrlmy

Medalist
So no Jenni Vahaama, Sarah Meier, and Nana Takeda, and possibly Julia Sebestyen? What a bummer.

McWicked

On the Ice
No the beautiful Jenni Vahaama either?!?!?!??!!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!!!!!!!!!!! [a big scream here]

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
but Kwan and Plushy brought in $$

and they were doing it because they didn't want to, not because of injury, or because there was a more lucradive deal in a show.

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
So no Jenni Vahaama, Sarah Meier, and Nana Takeda, and possibly Julia Sebestyen? What a bummer.

Akiko Suzuki might replace one of them.......she won Finlandia Trophy and, actually, I really like her:)
Or... come on, let's invite Yu-Na for an other grand prix show...just to watch Danse Macabre once again, and again, and again:love:

sorcerer

Final Flight
Akiko Suzuki might replace one of them.......she won Finlandia Trophy and, actually, I really like her:) ....
I'm not sure if that can happen.
Can anyone clarify Suzuki's eligibility to replace the vacancy in the CoR? What does "seasonal best" mean in ISU GP rules?
Perhaps the seasonal best excludes the international B events?
If so, how does the following rule apply: "each host ISU Member may select additional skaters/couples in accordance with selection procedures established by the ISU Figure Skating Event Coordination Group." .... established selection procedures??

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
From U.S. Figure Skating Fantasy Skating Registration page:

UPDATE (11/17/08) - U.S. pairs team Brooke Castile and Ben Okolski have withdrawn from the Cup of Russia and, thus, have been removed from Pool B. Consequently, pools B and C have been re-organized. Please check the game card and make the necessary adjustments.

http://www.usfigureskating.org/fantasyskating.asp

MissIzzy

Final Flight

UPDATE (11/17/08) - U.S. pairs team Brooke Castile and Ben Okolski have withdrawn from the Cup of Russia and, thus, have been removed from Pool B. Consequently, pools B and C have been re-organized. Please check the game card and make the necessary adjustments.

:cry: At this rate they may never get past this injury of hers.

lmarie086

Medalist

Ugh! They just can never catch a break! I'm so disappointed, I was really looking forward to seeing them and their especially lovely SP.

Hope for a full recovery so they can be at Nationals!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Until January, there will be more skaters at the hospital then on the rink

I know serious injuries is nothing to laugh about, and I really do feel bad for any athlete who has to endure them, yet for some strange reason your observation made me crack up! :rofl:

fiercemao

Match Penalty
Ugh! They just can never catch a break! I'm so disappointed, I was really looking forward to seeing them and their especially lovely SP.

Hope for a full recovery so they can be at Nationals!

They haven't done any GP two years in a row due to injuries. I was also looking forward to their new programs.