Sandu's look | Golden Skate

Sandu's look

Johar

Medalist
Didn't he use to wear heavy eyeliner? I am trying to figure out what looks different about him this season.

mzheng

Record Breaker
I saw his 'Deer in head light' expression again, when she wait for Lambiel's sakting at back stage.....such a big kid.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
mzheng said:
I saw his 'Deer in head light' expression again, when she wait for Lambiel's sakting at back stage.....such a big kid.

Ahhhhh. I'm a died in the wool E-Man-Fan. I don't care what he gunks his hair with, or how much eyeliner he wears (side note - I've donated all of my personal eye-liner to him, along with my unused mascara. I got sick of wearing it, and if he enjoys it, then SOMEBODY should use up tubes!). I hope his clean SP/LP's just come together at the right times for him this year.

GO E-MAN!! :clap:

Johar

Medalist
To me, and I stress the "me' part, his eyes look different, like maybe he is not using eyeliner this season.

I could likely be wrong. :laugh:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Arianne said:
I guess I don't get the male eyeliner thing. Can someone explain it to me?

It's eyeliner, men or women. Above or below the eyes, right on the cusp of the lids. :love: IMO, it looks good on E-man. DOUBLE Eye Popping Smileys!!

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I think for stage, it's alright. Especially, if you're in a band, it looks hot, but other than that, it's a turn-off. Guy's usually have gorgeous, long and thick eyelashes, anyways. Boys, please, leave the make-up to the girls, it just doesn't look right on you. :) Unless, of course, you've got a honkin' zit, let your mom or sister apply it for you, lol. :laugh:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
What's different this year? I'll tell you. He's actually staying on his feet most of the time rather than wiping the ice with... well, you know!

And may I say it's about time!

(Yeah, yeah. I know he won GP finals in the past. But it's a novelty to see him do well in 2 events in a row.)

orchid

On the Ice
RealtorGal said:
What's different this year? I'll tell you. He's actually staying on his feet most of the time rather than wiping the ice with... well, you know!

And may I say it's about time!

(Yeah, yeah. I know he won GP finals in the past. But it's a novelty to see him do well in 2 events in a row.)

Aw C'mon, he blows in the short and comes back with his "musical interpretaions", does that make a great skater? Thanks to the COP, skating skills are out the window.

Oh, year, his hair, he plumps it up at the crest of his head as a fetid chicken and is not wearing as much drag makeup a in the past. Is that the difference about him?

If I ever see, E skate a great short and a great long,(in the same event) then he is in my book of great skaters, until then, an opportunist.

soogar

Record Breaker
orchid said:
If I ever see, E skate a great short and a great long,(in the same event) then he is in my book of great skaters, until then, an opportunist.

Hey, an opportunist won the 2002 ladies OGM. That's not a bad thing to be.

orchid

On the Ice
soogar said:
Hey, an opportunist won the 2002 ladies OGM. That's not a bad thing to be.

Sure, but any goal-driven and accomplished skater would rather be known as a great at every event rather than having one great skate., or the long program comeback kid.

Cheers,

:biggrin:

tripleklutz

Spectator
Cheek Implants Gone?

I thought he may have removed the cheek implants? The angles didn't look as sharp as the past - maybe it's just less blush/contouring makeup? Who knows!

Linny

Final Flight
Cheek implants?

Really? Ooooh, you mean his face. In those LP blue pants, I haven't really noticed his face.
Linny

SK8LUVR

On the Ice
Linny said:
Really? Ooooh, you mean his face. In those LP blue pants, I haven't really noticed his face.
Linny

:rofl: :rofl: I agree! His face is hardly notiable when his pants look like they are painted on. My husband remarked that his lower body could not be real and that they looked stuffed. And in all the right places at that!!!!!!:clap: :clap:

SK8LUVR said:
:rofl: :rofl: I agree! His face is hardly notiable when his pants look like they are painted on. My husband remarked that his lower body could not be real and that they looked stuffed. And in all the right places at that!!!!!!:clap: :clap:
The question is "Would you like to check that out?":biggrin:

Joe

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Eman is simply one beautiful human being - inside and out - whew! I've never believed the implant stuff - he's naturally gorgeous.

Now, on to his talent. Even Plushenko fears this guy. And Yagudin has often said if Eman can keep his nerves together, he has the talent, jumps, artistry - 'the elusive package', LOL - to be the next Olympic champion. Brian has great jumps when he's 'on', Lambiel has 'to die for' spins, etc., etc., but NOBODY
can 'move' like Emanuel - he is the true dancer on ice. :rock:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Doggygirl said:
Ahhhhh. I'm a died in the wool E-Man-Fan. I hope his clean SP/LP's just come together at the right times for him this year.
GO E-MAN!! :clap:
Doggygirl, I like Eman too. Isn't his SP the same from last year??? Just wondering.

Dee