Shoma Uno | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Shiroi

Match Penalty
Will you be there for all the days?
We'd love to hear a first hand report.

I'm going for 16 April full day and 19 April gala. (17 April tickets are sold out).

I will try to pay very close attention and report the details and whatnot. :agree:

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
This gif set of an interview with bb!Shoma is so damn cute!

So, what are our hopes for Shoma's first senior season?

Mine are that he stabilises his current tech content and works hard on its GOE; continues to develop his artistry and experiments with some different styles; has two well-choreographed programs with great music; establishes himself in the Judges' mind as a definite one to watch without them going crazy-silly on scores and that he has fun!

Plumededragon

Medalist
This gif set of an interview with bb!Shoma is so damn cute!

So, what are our hopes for Shoma's first senior season?

Mine are that he stabilises his current tech content and works hard on its GOE; continues to develop his artistry and experiments with some different styles; has two well-choreographed programs with great music; establishes himself in the Judges' mind as a definite one to watch without them going crazy-silly on scores and that he has fun!
I remember, Sota put on his Instagram the video version (for teasing lol), that was adorable. :laugh:

I agree with you on all that. As his first senior year, it's best to litterally present himself to the world as a potential top-skater for the future years. He already has a bit this year, but the coming season will be the real start. I wonder if he'll do NHK. I hope so.

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
I would think that there is a good chance that he will. I just hope the Japanese media allow him to breathe without too many expectations in a first season.

He and Sota together crack me up. I am sad that we won't get them interacting at comps for a while. :(

Suntea

Rinkside
I am hoping for programs that don't require deep-V costume :biggrin:

I like his deep-V costume. :) I think this type of costumes is very suitable for him. Hmm... All of his costumes seem beautiful to me. :laugh:
It will be very interesting and difficult season. Let everything goes according to plan! Take care of yourself, Shoma, and good luck!

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Shoma will skate his new short program at Fantasy on Ice in Makuhari this weekend, and part of his new free program at Dreams on Ice (June 12-14). (x)

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Shoma, I love you, sweetie! You actually go for different music! :biggrin: Cannot wait to see it.

Have to see the costume in action, but it looks a bit better than some of his usual hideous shirts. Lol

ioanna

Record Breaker
And according to his official fan page, he will skate a part of his new FS at Dreams On Ice in a couple of weeks.
https://www.facebook.com/shomauno

He chose the music for his FS by himself and he says it's a piece he loves and that fills him with awe.