Purple halter dress. Stones on waist and neck

3T+3T - solid, last toe looked < on replay
3F
FCSp
LSp
2A - nice
StSq
CCoSp

Lovely skate from Suzuki. Interested in what she'll score...

SP: 33.19+32.57 = 65.76, in 3rd (out of 9)

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Yay Akiko! Maybe the 3-3 was UR though?

I just have to say, this final flight was probably the best flight I've seen since the 2010 Olympics. Great job ladies! :clap: Including Popova, I can't

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
My God Akiko is lovely. That should put her ahead via PCS. Interprets music brilliantly.

riceplate

On the Ice
The Sochi ladies event is going to be filled with screechy violin pieces. Okay skate by Akiko but some shaky opening jumps. That 3t3t looked underrotated.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Would've loved to see Lipnitskaja on the first place, but yeah... Though I don't think that the gap between Gracie and Julia should be around 3 points...

Wilhelmina

On the Ice
I actually don't mind Gracie's screeching violin music. It's interesting, and I think there's something there in the choreography, it's just not quite in sync yet.

I'm always impressed by the speed of Julia's spins, though she's done better wrt traveling before.

Lovely skate from Akiko! (was the 2nd 3T ur'ed?) Looking forward to the free!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Akiko is third with 65+ score. The 3T-3T did look UR upon reply. But hey, she's got the highest PCS. YAY! And she's only a few points behind. She's still in the game.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
This second group has been a real treat. Wish Akiko had scored higher, but on the other hand, Gracie Gold was brilliant (as was the music). :)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
The score suggests that Suzuki got 3T+3T< or 3T+3T<<. Watching replay I can agree with anytwo of those calls

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That music takes away from Gracie's skating and it's hard to enjoy her skating to that. It's too bad that it was probably to late for her to get another SP.

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Well, I guess that's restored a little of my faith in the PCS scoring, if Akiko got the highest here. :p

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
low score for Akiko underotated 3-3 ?

Congrats to Gracie and Julia
Grcaie deserved first , Julia's final spin was traveling not centered

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That music takes away from Gracie's skating and it's hard to enjoy her skating to that. It's too bad that it was probably to late for her to get another SP.

I don't love the music, but having her hit the jumps makes it a heck a lot more bearable. :biggrin: