Skating Fan Art Gallery | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Skating Fan Art Gallery

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
It looks a bit random... but going from the top left to right...

Even mediocre gyouza (dumplings) are yummy (Daisuke Takahashi)
Do work (I think Machida)
Number 9's Hands (meanings Beethoven's 9th's) starting pose?

Lipniki (Julia)

Likes twizzles (Machida)
Machida as Budda

and then a bunch of guys screaming.

I like the style, I guess this is someone's sketch compilation.

Pensive Machida :love:

OniBan

Final Flight
Here is a thread to share Fan Art of your favorite skaters.
If you draw yourself, share it!
If you find a beautiful drawing of your favorite skater, share it, but don't forget to link to the original.

To start us off, here are some from my gallery:
Yuzu as Seimei http://fav.me/d8x8cor
Yulia Lipnitskaia http://fav.me/d831216
Kiira Korpi http://fav.me/d8g3u7e
Satoko Miyahara http://fav.me/d8zhcgu
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva http://fav.me/d9njzrq
Mura, Shoma and Yuzu at Japan Nationals
http://fav.me/d9m0wr1

:

I have just discovered this thread today, and uwaaaa Specs, your artworks are gorgeous!! And so inspiring!
Thanks for sharing them (as well as sharing fs-related beautiful arts from elsewhere).
And now I must stalk you in Deviantart :hap85:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I have just discovered this thread today, and uwaaaa Specs, your artworks are gorgeous!! And so inspiring!
Thanks for sharing them (as well as sharing fs-related beautiful arts from elsewhere).
And now I must stalk you in Deviantart :hap85:

you are too kind. Thank you.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I'm really very very bad at drawing anything. That never ends well. But I still like to throw stuff at canvases to see what sticks. My, ahem, "art" is pretty simple. I basically just mess around with paint and then glue tons and tons of rhinestones on top of it. So with that method, what would be better for inspiration than some of Yuzuru's blingy costumes :biggrin:

Romeo & Juliet 1 – [1] [2]
Hana ni nare – [1] [2]
Bolero – [1] [2]

I'm actually working on another one at the moment, but I forgot that I ran out of gemstone glue, so the bling will have to wait for a little while

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I'm really very very bad at drawing anything. That never ends well. But I still like to throw stuff at canvases to see what sticks. My, ahem, "art" is pretty simple. I basically just mess around with paint and then glue tons and tons of rhinestones on top of it. So with that method, what would be better for inspiration than some of Yuzuru's blingy costumes :biggrin:

Hana ni nare – [1] [2]
Bolero – [1] [2]

I'm actually working on another one at the moment, but I forgot that I ran out of gemstone glue, so the bling will have to wait for a little while

oooh, the Bolero one is so cool.

Layback11

Record Breaker

Hana ni nare – [1] [2]
Bolero – [1] [2]

That is such a neat idea! I make greeting cards and I might have to try something like that on a card sometime...

Interspectator

Record Breaker

Hana ni nare – [1] [2]
Bolero – [1] [2]

Any chance of doing Yuzu's new Chopin, or his Seimei? (you'd need a lot of Gold for that)

Pamigena

Record Breaker
oooh, the Bolero one is so cool.
Thanks :biggrin: That one has somehow ended up being a favorite at home, too. Didn't expect that to be honest

That is such a neat idea! I make greeting cards and I might have to try something like that on a card sometime...
You totally should. There are so many gorgeous costumes out there :luv17: they can give you plenty of ideas

Any chance of doing Yuzu's new Chopin, or his Seimei? (you'd need a lot of Gold for that)
I had actually planned to do a Seimei canvas. But I "misplaced" one of my bling boxes. I know I have a box somewhere with several kinds of golden pearls, paint and other stuff, but for the life of me I can't remember where I put it. And I can't always buy new material whenever I don't find something. I already have way too much stuff anyway :laugh: so I had a look at the materials that I could find and did a Final Time Traveler version instead: [1]-[2]-[3] Unfortunately it's impossible to get a decent picture of it. In reality it's a lot more glittery and the colors blend better.

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Thanks :biggrin: That one has somehow ended up being a favorite at home, too. Didn't expect that to be honest

You totally should. There are so many gorgeous costumes out there :luv17: they can give you plenty of ideas

I had actually planned to do a Seimei canvas. But I "misplaced" one of my bling boxes. I know I have a box somewhere with several kinds of golden pearls, paint and other stuff, but for the life of me I can't remember where I put it. And I can't always buy new material whenever I don't find something. I already have way too much stuff anyway :laugh: so I had a look at the materials that I could find and did a Final Time Traveler version instead: [1]-[2]-[3] Unfortunately it's impossible to get a decent picture of it. In reality it's a lot more glittery and the colors blend better.

Again, these are really, really cool-have you ever thought about selling them online? (On Etsy or something?) I would totally buy that, and I'm sure there are others who would as well...

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Again, these are really, really cool-have you ever thought about selling them online? (On Etsy or something?) I would totally buy that, and I'm sure there are others who would as well...
Thanks :biggrin: no, I haven't thought about that at all. But that sounds like work :laugh: I just do this for fun sometimes. Or when I get a "commission" from friends or family, but it's not like there's much money in that. Or any money :biggrin:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Reminds me of this amazing artwork a fan gave Denis Ten https://www.instagram.com/p/_oBsE6O4xH/

Some of the work I see at international comps leaves me in awe......very serious fans seem to come up with this art.....I lost some of my pics of the art when my computer crashed although they may still be on my many backups...will take some pics of the art at Boston and we shall have a competition on who thinks what piece is the best!