Skating Fan Art Gallery | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Skating Fan Art Gallery

yosh

Rinkside
Thank you!
いやいや、私の第一言語は英語です。でも読んだり、聞き取りはOKです。:biggrin:

Specs, you started this thread! I found that right now! Your drawings ware shared already in the first post. I'm sorry I didn't notice that :(

My English is bad. I'm sure your Japanese is far better than my English. But I'll try English here for that all people can understand our conversation. (But please allow Japanese words slip in sometimes )
よろしくお願いします。

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Specs, you started this thread! I found that right now! Your drawings ware shared already in the first post. I'm sorry I didn't notice that :(

My English is bad. I'm sure your Japanese is far better than my English. But I'll try English here for that all people can understand our conversation. (But please allow Japanese words slip in sometimes )
よろしくお願いします。

Your English is fine! Don't worry, there are posters here from all over the world. We help each other with communicating in English. :thumbsup:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
WOW YOSH! :eeking: What amazing drawings! So beautiful! I opened the Patrick one and it was almost as though I was looking at him in person. Beautiful!

And you said you'd done over 300?! :eeking: WOW!

yosh

Rinkside
WOW YOSH! :eeking: What amazing drawings! So beautiful! I opened the Patrick one and it was almost as though I was looking at him in person. Beautiful!

And you said you'd done over 300?! :eeking: WOW!

Thank you, karne! I'm glad you visited my site and saw my works!
Yes, there are more than 300 drawings of skaters in my house. My achievement for this 6 months :)
Here is a part of them :big grin:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Thank you, karne! I'm glad you visited my site and saw my works!
Yes, there are more than 300 drawings of skaters in my house. My achievement for this 6 months :)
Here is a part of them :big grin:

Oh my goodness! I have always wished I could draw, but I have not enough patience and no talent :biggrin:

Do you do all different skaters or do you just do a small group?

yosh

Rinkside
Oh my goodness! I have always wished I could draw, but I have not enough patience and no talent :biggrin:

Do you do all different skaters or do you just do a small group?

I want to draw all skaters, but I found myself doing almost Yuzu only recently :p

yosh

Rinkside
by the way, how many hours does it take for you to make one sketch (black and white) and how long does it take to do one with color?

Well... It's hard to answer.

As the case may be, some take for an hour, and others take for some days. Color or no-color aren't so much different. By what I want to draw, I change the time spontaneously.

私の英語、通じてますか? 難しいです…(+_+)

Last edited:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Well... It's hard to answer.

As the case may be, some take for an hour, and others take for some days. Color or no-color aren't so much different. By what I want to draw, I change the time spontaneously.

私の英語、通じてますか? 難しいです…(+_+)

It's very clear. :thumbsup: but you can take the 'for' out of your sentence.
For me I only have time to do personal projects in the evening, I have about 2 hours in the evening to draw what I want. So usually I finish my pictures within 2 hours. Sometimes less.

Last edited:

yosh

Rinkside
It's very clear. :thumbsup: but you can take the 'for' out of your sentence.
For me I only have time to do personal projects in the evening, so I have about 2 hours in the evening to draw what I want. So usually I finish my pictures within 2 hours. Sometimes less.

Thank you for correcting me! I need to study hard to post here in English :drama:
間違っていたら、また直してね。

Yes, there is a limit on our free time. I've set myself a task, a croquis in the morning and a drawing in a day, for these past 6 months. It's been really difficult to make time.
But for some reason I feel relaxed now as the skating season has ended. I don't know why :laugh:

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
On that topic... http://fav.me/da14uqu Yuzu :biggrin:

and the drawing process on computer if any one is interested... http://akoustam5.deviantart.com/art/Portrait-Drawing-Process-606568463

Plus pencil sketches of Takahashi and Max

I said it in Max's thread but I will say it again, that is such a beautiful drawing of Max, you captured him so perfectly. :love: :love: :love:

Thank you for correcting me! I need to study hard to post here in English :drama:
間違っていたら、また直してね。

Yes, there is a limit on our free time. I've set myself a task, a croquis in the morning and a drawing in a day, for these past 6 months. It's been really difficult to make time.
But for some reason I feel relaxed now as the skating season has ended. I don't know why :laugh:

I think your English is very good!

(We are relaxed now the skating season is over because we don't have to worry about our favourites' results. For a few weeks, anyway. Then we will worry about their music. :laugh: )

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yes, we will worry about their music and costumes!:drama:

Oh yes, I'm a Jason fan, I always have to worry about his costumes. :palmf:

Max, on the other hand, can just keep wearing those leggings and everything will be fine. ;)