Skating With The Stars Photos | Golden Skate

Skating With The Stars Photos

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
Never would have recognized Todd Bridges.

Jillian Barberie ... I was thinking who on earth is that. My trusty google search told me she's on an AM TV show in LA. Oh, that's why she looks familiar. I've seen that show (parts of, anyway) once or twice. My search also told me she did the weather ... one of the LA Weather Bunnies. Observational tests (my own) since moving to LA have indicated that to read the weather, with a few male exceptions, one must have had multiple surgical enhancements and fit the title "Weather Bunnie." Aaah, gotta love LA:p

screech

Final Flight
I was at a taping of the show and we inquired into when it will be airing. We were informed January.

And I would LOVE to tell you who I saw in the episode I was at (not the last one), but we had to sign a confidentiality agreement and all that stuff. But I will say that I didn't expect to see anything like jumps or spins, but they had required elements. For the one I was at, they were required to do a jump of at least half a rotation (most did a full rotation) and a spin of at least 3 revolutions. And they were doing lifts and the odd death spiral and stuff like that - they're not Olympic ready, but I was suprised to see that much.

So anyways... January.