Skating World fluff | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Skating World fluff

jersey1302

On the Ice
Country
Canada
I just have to say I L O V E the TSL show on youtube. they are so good at everything. they make it all entertaining and very relevent to whats happening and I love the interviews they have from old school starts from Deb Thomas to Liz Manly and recent skaters like Ashley Wagner. So good! and I love their 5 in 5. Always a good laugh.

P.S. Anyone else seen the original 1992 movie The Cutting Edge?.. ugh soo good lol. I had no idea there was 3 more of those made in 2006 2008 and 2010. I have to watch those now!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I just have to say I L O V E the TSL show on youtube. they are so good at everything. they make it all entertaining and very relevent to whats happening and I love the interviews they have from old school starts from Deb Thomas to Liz Manly and recent skaters like Ashley Wagner. So good! and I love their 5 in 5. Always a good laugh.

P.S. Anyone else seen the original 1992 movie The Cutting Edge?.. ugh soo good lol. I had no idea there was 3 more of those made in 2006 2008 and 2010. I have to watch those now!

I only watched the first one...I had no idea there was another two! I don't know if I could stand to watch more though...one was almost too much. :biggrin:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
It was lovely! Wish I could understand half of what they were saying :) Wonder if the coin Cong Han got mean happiness, I certainly hope so!

thats the life of FS fans, wathcing hours of videos without understanding a word :yes: :biggrin:

andyjo24

Medalist
Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker
Plushenkonews shared it. https://www.facebook.com/olegnugumanov/videos/vb.100001529231768/1080716275322670/?type=2&theater

Liza Nugumanova's father recorded the video. #ArtOnIce2016 off-ice group rehearsal. I can share this video in the Hip-hop thread too. :dance3: The whole group is amazing.

I hope that was the first rehearsal............Maybe I'm too critical but, that needs work. Well, except for Plushy....He looked great. ;)

Edit....Myrel Davis looks great as well. Is there a cast list for this show?

Last edited:

temadd

Final Flight
Anyone else sad that Ashley Wagner went back to brunette? I loved the red on her. She said she was getting a new short program dress. Maybe it's red?