Survivor | Golden Skate

Survivor

Jhar55

Medalist
Who's watching?
Man they are mismactched from the get go.
But they can't complain they picked each other.
But give it to the red team form coming up with their own fishing gear and not just sitting around crying how we going to get fire, water or food.
Can't think of the older mans name but wears the bow tie, reminds me of the guy off the commericals on how to get free money from the goverment.....

heyang

Record Breaker
I don't remember the old guy's name either, but I think he might do well. His outdoors experience living in Maine has already served the tribe well and he seems pretty agile. He didn't seem to have a problem keeping up during the 2nd hour's immunity challenge.

The red team as an odd dynamic. It was surprising where the 2 tribes stood after 3 picks - yellow was 3 men w/ 1 woman and the red team was the opposite. Nothing wrong with it, but usually the guys are picked before women. I can only think the 3 women on the red team got chummy on the trip over.

Physically, the yellow team has the advantage. Just about all of them made it to the top of the hill before 1/2 of the red team. They also seem more cohesive vs the red team.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I like this one also, the teams were horribly picked.

I like "Mr. Physics" the best.:agree:

Obligatory beautiful people and "quirky relationships" already on the rise.

Wondering about these elephants - seem a little close for comfort.

Thinking it is odd to be deeming it "Eden" do to the lack of fruitful trees.:laugh:

Seems good already, think it will be fun.

mycelticblessing

Final Flight
The red team made some really awful choices while picking their team.

I was impressed by their resourcefulness though. I think that they have the potential to do pretty well, since they appear to have gotten rid of some of their weakest links.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Like'n the early change up, but there again so lop sided.:confused:

Very surprised that Bob was picked so late.

Wonder if Sugar had a constant supply of food during her stay on castaway?

Not the one I wanted to go, the plan went off without a hitch :eek:

"Goofiest" challenge to date IMO.

heyang

Record Breaker
I couldn't believe the new Fang tribe. Ok, you can't row, but then you see your teammate Ace rowing with his hands. Duh - maybe you try this method for yourself!

The original Fang's are playing strategically by keeping Kelly, although there's no way she deserves to make it to a merge and/or jury. She does nothing. Some have asked why they didnt' get rid of Ace, but he's the one chance they have of winning challenges as a 'team'.

Jhar55

Medalist
I thought when they switched up the tribes it would be better, but once again they choose who they wanted and for most part still lop sided. Didn't like the ok choose one from the red next time choose one form the yellow. They should have done the blind draw and see how they matched up. And this is just the first of switching up the tribes.

mycelticblessing

Final Flight
I was surprised when they switched the teams around though. I thought it was way too early in the game for that. Although things just got WAY more interesting now!