What blade should I go with for my level? | Golden Skate

What blade should I go with for my level?

deathbytoepick

Spectator
Country
United-States
I'm an adult skater, and I've been in Jackson Evos since last summer (...I know...)
I'm about to be in Pre-Free Skate (currently working on waltz jump, half flip, inside/outside 3 turns, one foot spin, forwards, backwards crossovers, Mohawks, etc..) and I definitely want to get better skates for it. I'm probably going to go with the Jackson Debut (though very tempted to try Edea Overtures), but I have no idea what blade to choose or the pros and cons of them all or what would work with me level. pls help

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I'm an adult skater, and I've been in Jackson Evos since last summer (...I know...)
I'm about to be in Pre-Free Skate (currently working on waltz jump, half flip, inside/outside 3 turns, one foot spin, forwards, backwards crossovers, Mohawks, etc..) and I definitely want to get better skates for it. I'm probably going to go with the Jackson Debut (though very tempted to try Edea Overtures), but I have no idea what blade to choose or the pros and cons of them all or what would work with me level. pls help
Please get a proper fitting so they can fit you with what you need for your foot. Once you know that; Traditional Intermediate blade, either MK Pro or John Wilson Coronation Ace.

Last edited:

WednesdayMarch

Nicer When Fed
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Get fitted for your boot first, then pair it with either Coronation Ace or MK Professional. Traditional not "Lite" or "Revolution". Don't worry about Parabolic, either. There's really no point as you won't notice the difference. :wink: