Who has the best chemistry in Ice Dance? | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Who has the best chemistry in Ice Dance?

Sorrento

Record Breaker
It's interesting, most people seem to say that P&P have no chemistry at all.
I'm digging it! That's why I love it!:laugh:
They (Piper Gilles/Paul Poirier) sure do have lots of chemistry going on when they are performing- let's not mix it with any kind of off-ice romantic relationship some dance couples have/had.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I really do miss I/K. Fire and Ice and such fierceness and passion. I like the chemistry the P and C have though I find it is more him Cizeron doing the emoting or work. And strangely it is not a romantic love. Yes, as someone said artistic perhaps. He and male skater Chan have an organic kind of chemistry that comes from them - maybe it is their dancer bodies and body lines? They can simply glide and cause chemistry lol. But I do agree V and M have a wide range of chemistry but not the passion of the past Russian greats. Shib Sibs have a special chemistry but it certainly is passion or romantic (thankfully).

Aqua Lady

On the Ice
I really do miss I/K. Fire and Ice and such fierceness and passion.

Me too... Looking at the recent throwback pictures on social media from the Olympics three years ago makes me remember how amazing they were. Loved their chemistry. Their Swan Lake is THE Swan Lake I will remember forever. It saddens and frustrates me to see them with their partners now. Super dull in comparison to the magic of I and K...

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Me too... Looking at the recent throwback pictures on social media from the Olympics three years ago makes me remember how amazing they were. Loved their chemistry. Their Swan Lake is THE Swan Lake I will remember forever. It saddens and frustrates me to see them with their partners now. Super dull in comparison to the magic of I and K...

One of the worst and most pointless split-ups ever in Figure Skating. Easily wins if we consider only 21st century.

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
I became fan of the Shibs last year. For me they have magical chemistry :luv17: