Who will have the most successful 'comeback'? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Who will have the most successful 'comeback'?

Who will have the most successful 'comeback'?

• Shen and Zhao

Votes: 75 52.8%
  • Sasha Cohen

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Evgeni Plushenko

Votes: 48 33.8%
  • Stephane Lambiel

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I voted for Sasha because I can and I wanted to.

mayamae_55

Rinkside
Not exactly a "comeback" from retirement, but I'll vote for Dai Takahashi's successfull "comeback" from that leg surgery

I actually witnessed his "comeback " on Friends On Ice last week. He was just gorgeous! Skated his new EX to a quiet modern piano piece "Luv Letter" (by DJ Okawari). All his jumps were in great speed, height and sharp pivot, beautiful soft landing with flow. Foot work was as good as ever, with deep/ shallow edges. Most improved was his spins. He seemed to spare a lot of time practising his spins when he couldn't do his jumps yet. His physical training paid well too, he noted in a TV interview. The training granted him more flexibility and far more strech- the layback spin was stunning. Just beautiful.
I just can't wait to see his competition programs. With the brilliant package he has, I'm sure he will be on the podium even without a quad.
Sorry for the long comment... just had to spill my excitement out!

GO DAISUKE!

B

bingbing

Absolutely S/Z, no matter whether they will fufill their final dream.Their courage,their determination and their abilities are unique.With all due respect,I hope they will have a completely perfect show though it`s really difficult under big pressure and the average age of over 34,but they deserve it more than anyone else.I hope they will have a good result in 2010.Best wishes for this unbelivable comeback!

futureidol

On the Ice
Although I'm hoping it's Stéphane Lambiel, I think Shen/Zhao have rocked this season so they got my vote. They will battle for the gold with the Germans (who I actually love more). I don't want to see Plushy win another OGM, sorry.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
Shen/Zhao.
Although I'm a desperate Plushenko's fan, his comeback is not as strong and definite as their!