Wow | Golden Skate

Wow

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
She does look good! I also think she has better taste in clothes than whoever designed her SOI costumes -- some of which did not suit her at all.

soogar

Record Breaker
She lost a lot of weight. You can see her collarbone and her boobs aren't as big. I love the dark hair on her.

IDLERACER

Medalist
One of my favorite major babes. Some guys go for the slender wafish types. Give me a busty bombshell any day. Click HERE:love:

IDLERACER

Medalist
The Hughes sisters might've all gotten the brains, but there's no queston about which one got the looks. Click HERE
:eek:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
She looks really great. I'm sure Mr. Doggy would agree! (Idleracer, no skinny as a beanpole types for him either!) Good for her. I hope she is having fun with her life adventures!!

DG

tripleflutz

On the Ice
I dont think thats Sarah in the Roddick pics, too short, wrong hair color, wrong shape. Its just not Sarah

janna

Rinkside
not sarah?

considering the picture says sarah hughes and on andy's website it says olympic gold medal skater sarah hughes was at his event-who do you think it is? hair styles change, colors change and bodies evolve.

swannanoa54

On the Ice
Wow, she looks great! I love the darker hair. I didn't even recognize her at all!

OT, Andy Roddick is such a hunk!:rock:

nicole_l said:
Idle, I'm sure Emily and the other one (Jordan?) will grow into it, they're still young. :)
ITA. Emily already has that smile working. Give her a couple of years to catch up to big sis in the glamour department.

MM

Last edited:

sk8m8

Final Flight
Sarah looks GREAT! I would add that in some of the pics she has the same problem that Kelly Clarkston has talked about....not being that big (as in large framed or overwight) just "pair shaped" like most women and a camara angle shot from below the waist looking up. It makes both women look like they've got 20 excess pounds on them. If you notice that Sarah almost looks preggers in one of the first shots with Oksana, however if you look at the picture, you can see that Sarah is arching her back to match heights with her (guys usually bend their knees having no concept of leg line except on another person that catches their eye :biggrin: )

R.D.

Record Breaker
I posted a picture a while back with the two of them together :laugh:

Also, I posted a picture of Carly asking if she looked like Hughes :cool:

Lucy25

Final Flight
Red Dog said:
I posted a picture a while back with the two of them together :laugh:

Also, I posted a picture of Carly asking if she looked like Hughes :cool:
:laugh: I didn't know that! At least now I am not the only one who sees the resemblance.