Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 55 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

Alba

Record Breaker
It's a metaphor that Julia will slowly but surely arrive at the very top of skating world... :yes:
(how did I come up with that? I like this girl definitely too much lol :laugh: )

My dear papa. You are a poet. :biggrin: :love:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
...and here I am imagining her riding on the backs of her fellow competitors in the warm up area before a competition. Purely in a friendly way of course:)

Alba

Record Breaker
...and here I am imagining her riding on the backs of her fellow competitors in the warm up area before a competition. Purely in a friendly way of course:)

:laugh: You're becoming more and more "creative" in this off-season period. :biggrin:

Alba

Record Breaker
We're becoming more creative, we're becoming poets...
Symptoms of "Yulia's fever"? :laugh:

You're the artistic director. ;)
Sam, what do you want to be? The screenplayer maybe, given your imagination? :biggrin:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yulia will be at Trophée Eric Bompard and Cup of China. I really wanted to see her at NHK but oh we'll. Go get em Girl!!!

Meoima

Match Penalty
Yulia will be at Trophée Eric Bompard and Cup of China. I really wanted to see her at NHK but oh we'll. Go get em Girl!!!
Cup of China! Hura! :yay: I also want her to skate at NHK since Japanese fans adore her and she seems to like Japan, too. But well... It's okay. :)

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gracie and Yulia could not have faced off. Top 3 seeds don't ever square off...until GPF if they make it. :).

YLFan

Match Penalty
It worked out like I figured. Canada wanted an easy path for Osmond and she couldn't go to SA. So going to China was almost a sure thing. As was keeping her away from COR so she doesn't have to battle with Sotnikova. So then it was a matter of NHK or TEB for her other one. And NHK would be too much Asia so it worked out to be TEB.

I think she will in China solidly. TEB could be a nice battle with Radinova.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I thought they would spare her from CoR too plus if she is going to win all six events in her career might as well revisit the ones from her first year right. I wonder which one she picked first?