Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 763 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

Meoima

Match Penalty
I just have to say, the collaboration EX with the orange outfit was MUUUUUCH better than I expected. I loved it!
:drama: you and Marie from the other forum belong to a rare group! :biggrin:

I am wondering, is he improving his 3Flip? He jumped 3Flip in Vertigo, and right inside edge as well. Not bad at all. Kalina guessed he's just taking it a little easier considering that it's the early off-season. But he can take it easy by jumping a 3T. I guess he is jumping 3Flip because he is trying to improve it?

What do you think? :)

Lindacrow

Final Flight
His quad loop keeps getting better and better! He's the only person as of now that we have SEEN land one right? :think: i feel he is more consistent with with the loop than with his sal when he was practicing his sal in the earlier stages :laugh2:

Last edited:

Lysambre

Final Flight
:drama: you and Marie from the other forum belong to a rare group! :biggrin:

I am wondering, is he improving his 3Flip? He jumped 3Flip in Vertigo, and right inside edge as well. Not bad at all. Kalina guessed he's just taking it a little easier considering that it's the early off-season. But he can take it easy by jumping a 3T. I guess he is jumping 3Flip because he is trying to improve it?

What do you think? :)

Maybe he started working on the 4Flip, so he does the 3Flip a lot to prepare for it? XD

giulia95

Medalist
Believe is intense, intimistic and poetic, basically the opposit of the electric Vertigo, two very different sides of the same theme…Yuzu is a blooming rose :bow:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
There was another small earthquake today in Japan....hope our friends in here and everyone else is safe and sound.

Wakaba and Akiko tweeted that they felt it and that it was really scary....hope everyone is ok. I wonder if Yuzuru has a PTS due to 3/11 :hopelessness:

Last edited:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Maybe he started working on the 4Flip, so he does the 3Flip a lot to prepare for it? XD
I doubt that he can ever do 4Flip. Flip is his least favorite one. But well the fact that he is doing it again in shows means he wants to fix it. I hope we will see much better flip next season from him.

I have heard about the earth quake, my friend in Japan said it shook pretty bad. I hope everyone is okay.

skatefan22

Medalist
There was another small earthquake today in Japan....hope our friends in here and everyone else is safe and sound.

Wakaba and Akiko tweeted that they felt it and that it was really scary....hope everyone is ok. I wonder if Yuzuru has a PTS due to 3/11 :hopelessness:

May I ask where did you get that avatar pic? They are so cute!

PatricksGaze

On the Ice
Is it just my impression or he really looked a bit embarassed or hesitant doing the hip moves? :laugh: The look was precious though.

Plumededragon

Medalist

I just read Johnny's tweet about it (https://twitter.com/johnnygweir/status/604620482306961408) and a friend in Japan just said that they're ok, and no tsunami alert.

I'm sure Yuzuru is ok. No doubt he won't forget 3/11 but I doubt he'd panic each time there's an earthquake. Be a bit scared, however, won't be surprising. Even when you're used due to living in a country where there are regular earthquake, it remains a bit scary.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
May I ask where did you get that avatar pic? They are so cute!

Its from FaOI's facebook :biggrin: They're showing off the official T-shirts for sale~

https://www.facebook.com/1581188472....1432988250./1628082784074131/?type=3&theater

On the topic of YuBu(my new OTP name for them) :p Nobu just posted these after the show http://ameblo.jp/oda-nobunari/entry-12032968762.html?timestamp=1432984342

Theres a story behind the 2nd picture, its because of this :laugh: The S&M appears again!

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker

Plumededragon

Medalist
hahaha love them !!! i saw it earlier but i thought its like yuzuru was teasing him because of nobu's height :laugh: good to see yuzuru apologized
I thought the same, lol! Nobu is quite small, so...
I love all these pics. One of the biggest upside of the show season: seeing how much fun they have.^^

skatefan22

Medalist

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
I enjoyed both Ex but Believe was truly magical, I love the song too and he seemed very into it. Very enjoyable :clap:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
So that was now my second ice show and my first earthquake...... Show was great, the shaking earth actually pretty creepy. We were at shinkiba station, waiting for the train to depart, when said train underneath us started to shake and then wouldn't stop shaking. At first I thought there was only somebody jumping in the train or something, but then the shaking got stronger and then people around us started to look like that wasn't really normal. That's when it got creepy.

And now we're sitting somewhere in our luxurious hotel, eat sandwiches and wait if the elevator will ever start working again. Or if we'll get to walk up to our room at the flippin' 22nd floor :laugh:
Sorry, I know it's not actually funny, but this is how I handle it. An earthquake and the hotel crisis center really add the last touch to this whole Japan experience. I'll try to get my laptop from our stored luggage. Apparently I now have some time to write something like a report.