Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 107 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamaguri

Record Breaker
HI everyone!

Wow, so much new news about Yuzu and some wonderful pictures and posts from everyone!! Thank you!!

Here is my latest blog entry - I wanted to put the Yuzu bike jersey auction into a different perspective. Hope you enjoy.

https://sportymags.wordpress.com/2015/08/29/yuzuru-hanyu-sports-memorabilia/

I always enjoy your blog! Especially, the views considering other sports like hockey. The comparison and discussion are very interesting to me. Last week, you paid attention to the auction!
Yeah, what if the costume of pw would go to auction?:laugh:

won0066

On the Ice
I always enjoy your blog! Especially, the views considering other sports like hockey. The comparison and discussion are very interesting to me. Last week, you paid attention to the auction!
Yeah, what if the costume of pw would go to auction?:laugh:

Thank you!! 😊

If Yuzu ever put PW on auction, I would bid!! Haha....I wouldn't win obviously, but it sure would be excited to watch!!

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Thank you!! 😊

If Yuzu ever put PW on auction, I would bid!! Haha....I wouldn't win obviously, but it sure would be excited to watch!!

Yeah!:laugh:

And thank you again for keeping your blog. Your thoughts based on your experiences as a former competition skater always inspire me. And your appreciation for yuzu's attitude to the disaster.. Very touching.
You write your articles from various points, which impresses me.
Soon, the season begins! Keep it up!:dance:

Last edited:

Jo de Souza

On the Ice
Hamaguri required by the news and helping the illiterate in Japones .. (laughs)
lightweight and simple interview where Yuzuru know a little more ..

PatricksGaze

On the Ice
Asaichi talk show was a treasure of his words. He also talked about skate or program. Now I am working for crafting gist type translation covering all the topics. Yesterday, making Japanese script watching the video took me several hours! But his words were really impressive and had something provoking. Now I am on my short trip and has no pc with me. I will complete it within 1 day or so and post it.:)

What do you mean by "provoking"?:confused:

PatricksGaze

On the Ice
Can someone tranlsate the small part of the show in which he talks about his preference to stay at home/not to go out? I couldn't get the nuances. Thank you:)

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Can someone tranlsate the small part of the show in which he talks about his preference to stay at home/not to go out? I couldn't get the nuances. Thank you:)

"i basically don't go out. i feel usettled when i go out. i like to be alone, though i like to play or talk with my truly close friend(s). on my day off, i stay at home by myself. i has done that way since i was a child, for my practice of skate or so.."

he seemed to feel nothing about being alone without going out. it sounds natural for him. he emphasized with "talk" with close friend. probably, his close friend is sashida-san? they talk everyday with line.

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
My bad, I might have made you feel uncomfortable for your word choice :hopelessness: I just wanted to know what made you feel that way. Because you know Japanese way way better than I do :biggrin:

no way! thank you for pointing out. always welcomed.:)
the talk was peaceful and fun!

PatricksGaze

On the Ice
"i basically don't go out. i feel usettled when i go out. i like to be alone, though i like to play or talk with my truly close friend(s). on my day off, i stay at home by myself. i has done that way since i was a child, for my practice of skate or so.."

he seemed to feel nothing about being alone without going out. it sounds natural for him. he emphasized with "talk" with close friend. probably, his close friend is sashida-san? they talk everyday with line.

Thank you so much!:) I really wanted to know how he feels about that and whether he's ok spending time outside. He sounds like a typical indoors person to me. I guess he has some kind of anxiety or feels purposeless when spends time outdoors. Definitely proved himself to be a cat again!
I think he's mentioned before that despite his lack of free time he managed to make a few close friends. Sashi must be one of them or it might be just him, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.