Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 750 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

alia jackson

Record Breaker
Funny how my google translate says "It's home we have come to the ion. Blood donation Yudzu entertainment magazine June issue we are listed by ♡" :laugh:

My translation is:
I'm at AEON (I think she's at the AEON cinema where they're showing the "Tono" movie) now. There is Yuzu on the June issue of the entertainment magazine.
I guess your google translated "Yuzu" as "tiny"? :scratch2:

Thanks Mikaboo. I've double checked, my mistake see below.

Actually mine is translated by Bing on Twitter which gave it as "Come on now ion. Entertainment magazine June issue in the blood it contains tiny ♡"

I double check Google on my side it gave the same as yours "It's home we have come to the ion. Blood donation Yudzu entertainment magazine June issue we are listed by ♡"

No wonder every time I clicked Twitter "View translation" of fans' tweets I kept seeing the word "tiny" because Bing (which I've mistaken for Google) always translated "Yuzu" as "Tiny" :laugh:.

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker

Actually mine is translated by Bing on Twitter which gave it as "Come on now ion. Entertainment magazine June issue in the blood it contains tiny ♡"

I double check Google on my side it gave the same as yours "It's home we have come to the ion. Blood donation Yudzu entertainment magazine June issue we are listed by ♡"

No wonder every time I clicked Twitter "View translation" of fans' tweets I kept seeing the word "tiny" because Bing (which I've mistaken for Google) always translated "Yuzu" as "Tiny" :laugh:.

:):laugh:

mikaboo

Medalist

Thanks for double checking. I wondered why they were so different.
I don't know why ゆづ would be translated as "tiny". "Yuzu" the citrus fruit is written as ゆず and doesn't mean "tiny" afaik, and the closest I could find to ゆづ was an uncommon word 茹づ that means "to boil" :popcorn:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Thanks for double checking. I wondered why they were so different.
I don't know why ゆづ would be translated as "tiny". "Yuzu" the citrus fruit is written as ゆず and doesn't mean "tiny" afaik, and the closest I could find to ゆづ was an uncommon word 茹づ that means "to boil" :popcorn:
I don't know how bing works, but I think you can "teach" the google translator new words and suggest different translations. Maybe someone had fun on bing by making a creative suggestion? ;)

alia jackson

Record Breaker
I tested the characters on Google and Bing, results as below......Google won :laugh:

Using Google translator
ゆづ (Yuzu the skater) translated as "Yudzu" :thumbsup:
ゆず (Yuzu the fruit) translated as "Yuzu" :thumbsup:
茹づ (To boil) translated as "Boiled Dzu" :thumbsup:

Using Bing translator
ゆづ (Yuzu the skater) translated as "Tiny" :scratch2:
ゆず (Yuzu the fruit) translated as "Yuzu" :thumbsup:
茹づ (To boil) translated as "Fish LEONG on" :scratch:

Last edited:

SuzyQ

Medalist
Red Cross ads in a magazine. Google translated part of the post to "Entertainment magazine June issue in the blood it contains tiny ♡", anyone knows which character is "tiny" and what is the actual translation of it.

Love in Action poster at Red Cross blood donation centre

Phiten shop with Yuzu's Phiten merchandise

Flowers bouquet from Yuzu for Phiten shop in Kobe

Chapter 6 of Yuzuru Method book

My working place is near the Japan Red Cross H.O. in Tokyo. One of my colleagues found Yuzuru poster on the wall inside their office building through the windows from our office. She has hawk eyes :laugh:

mcq

Record Breaker
Did anyone know if BOrser and Dwilson will choreograph FaOI in Nagano too?

Also, the GP assignment will be decided in roughly 10 days! I can't wait to see who get which. Also there will be a bunch of newcomers from junior moving up into senior, it will be an interesting season :biggrin:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Did anyone know if BOrser and Dwilson will choreograph FaOI in Nagano too?

Also, the GP assignment will be decided in roughly 10 days! I can't wait to see who get which. Also there will be a bunch of newcomers from junior moving up into senior, it will be an interesting season :biggrin:

Though Yuzu can't go against the other world medalists, the other established skaters plus the juniors who are moving to seniors makes it likely for him to face a tough rival on the GP circuit. I wonder who it could be: Patrick? Denis? Shoma? Nathan? Daniel? Someone else?

Last edited:

mcq

Record Breaker
Though Yuzu can't go against the other world medalist, the other established skaters plus the juniors who are moving to seniors makes it likely for him to face a tough rival on the GP circuit. I wonder who it could be: Patrick? Denis? Shoma? Nathan? Daniel? Someone else?

Pretty sure he will meet one of them :biggrin: Possibly Shoma if he is invited to NHK too, though personally if I were JSF I would do my best not to put these two in the same GP at all. Not sure if Nathan will get 2 GP since he skip world and JW last season and his world standing is not so high either. Daniel, Denis and Patrick will definitely get 2 so one of them most likely. I wonder if he will just stay in Canada without going back to Japan at all until the first GP. Cause even if he got SA, it will be in Chicago which is like 2 hrs from toronto.

Last edited:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
as NHK is inevitable for him, he will get either SC- too close to Cricket this time, only several minutes to drive,or CoR I am pretty sure :biggrin:
I bet on Hanyu vs Chiddy round 2 :laugh:

mcq

Record Breaker
as NHK is inevitable for him, he will get either SC- too close to Cricket this time, only several minutes to drive,or CoR I am pretty sure :biggrin:
I bet on Hanyu vs Chiddy round 2 :laugh:

But will SC invite him again 2 years in a row though? :laugh: My feeling is that Boyang will be the one invited/assigned there instead. Yuzu has not been to CoR or SA in years, so these 2 are likely too. :biggrin: Is it true that the WC get to choose his GP?
P.S : If he get SC, will we see another judge giving him 7s in PCS again? Stay tune. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
But will SC invite him again 2 years in a row though? :laugh: My feeling is that Boyang will be the one invited/assigned there instead. Yuzu has not been to CoR or SA in years, so these 2 are likely too. :biggrin: Is it true that the WC get to choose his GP?
P.S : If he get SC, will we see another judge giving him 7s in PCS again? Stay tune. :biggrin:

Imo SA will invite "their" gold medalist , also it has been ages Javi did SA- same as Yuzu. I think Shoma will repeat it too- so we will get Fernandez Uno at SA and Chan Hanyu at SC.

too bad they abolished anonymous judging my friends and I wont be able to play our fav game at SC "spot the judge" especially NA competitions are golden mines to do it.

Last edited:

mcq

Record Breaker
Imo SA will invite "their" gold medalist , also it has been ages Javi did SA- same as Yuzu. I think Shoma will repeat it too- so we will get Fernandez Uno at SA and Chan Hanyu at SC.

too bad they abolished anonymous judging my friends and I wont be able to play our fav game at SC "spot the judge" especially NA competitions are golden mines to do it.

Well, it seems like NA judges are not so fond of quad boys. :biggrin: But I doubt anyone will hold yuzu down in PCS as bad as what that 1 judge did at last year's SC anymore. I wish yuzu will go to other GP though. Although it is interesting to see another Chan Hanyu, he has been going to SC for 13/14,15/16 season :drama:

tzazu

Medalist
NHK and TEB? Would be great to see him again there:yay:, but I know it's really difficult

liv

Record Breaker
Is it that time already? Finding out the gp assignments? Wow.

I am very selfish. I want him in SC again.... only a 30 minute drive and I am there.... and I really wish as little travel as possible for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.