EDEA ICE FLY BOOTS 255C: LIKE NEW $600+SH or B/O+SH - Questions | Golden Skate
IMG_3009.jpeg

For sale EDEA ICE FLY BOOTS 255C: LIKE NEW $600+SH or B/O+SH

LIKE NEW, white, size 255c
$600.00
or best offer

Frequently asked questions

• Q. Why are you selling your "Like New" Edea Ice Fly boots? Do they have any defects?
IcyMay23
IcyMay23
  • A. I am parting ways with these beautiful "like new" boots because as with any skater, my feet have changed over time and I now require the next width up. With the exception of 2 minor scrapes on one boot, they are practically brand new! Very light skating performed in these boots; no competitions or testing.
  • Q. Is the Edea Ice Fly heat-customizable and or stretchable/adjustable?
IcyMay23
IcyMay23
  • A: YES and YES! *Note: The Edea Ice Fly should be professionally heat-molded with a pro heating gun (which looks like a blowdryer).
    This boot CANNOT be heat-molded in a "skate oven".
  • Q. What size is the Edea Ice Fly 255C equal to in regular shoe size?
IcyMay23
IcyMay23
  • A: While it is always advised to have your feet properly measured by a reputable skate technician, for break-down reference : the Edea Ice Fly 255 fits a woman's U.S. size 8-9 shoe. The C width is considered the standard with for feet with an average toe-box width and is fitted with a B-width in the heel. Wider than average or more narrow than average feet would not fit in the 255C.
  • Q. Do the boots come with the blades? Why or why not?
IcyMay23
IcyMay23
  • A. No. This sale is for the pictured Edea Ice Fly Boots ONLY. As an active skater, I still require my blades. The mounting screws are included for mounting own blades, as specific screws are required for Edea boots. Again, sale DOES include all required mounting screws. Purchaser must supply own blades/mounting.
  • Q. What kind of skating can be performed in the Edea Icy Fly?
IcyMay23
IcyMay23
  • A: The Edea Ice Fly comes highly recommended for freestyle, pairs, and inline skating. Synchronized skaters can also maneuver well in this particular boot..
    The Edea Ice Fly is not recommended for ice dance.
  • Q. What is the Edea Ice Fly boot made out of?
IcyMay23
IcyMay23
  • A. Performance with maximum comfort. Anatomically designed with carbon fiber to work with you. The ergonomic heel pocket keeps the foot aligned while the memory foam holds without pressure. The thermoformable shell can be custom fitted in store. Get more ice time with a shorter break-in time. The microperforated air tech lining, also means the boots dry more quickly, keeping you both fresher for your next session. Edea’s unique Dual Sole reduces ice chatter giving you a smoother glide, connecting you with the ice.
  • Q. How long is the break-in time for the Edea Ice Fly?
IcyMay23
IcyMay23
  • A: Depending on each individual skater, the break-in time for the Edea Ice Fly should be rather quick, usually within 1-2 skating sessions, unlike traditional leather boots that can take up to two weeks! Another reason Edea is such a trusted brand.
  • Q: I am an ADULT beginner skater. Can I wear the Edea Ice Fly?
IcyMay23
IcyMay23
  • A: YES! Although the Edea Ice Fly is a competitively rigid boot (90%) designed for triple and quadruple jumps, they offer great support for ADULT beginner skaters! I wore my first pair of Ice Flys as an Adult bronze level skater and the improvement in my overall skating from a former brand to Edea was remarkable! It is best to consult your coach with any concerns regarding skates and your level.
Always consult with a reputable and professional skate technician for any required adjustments.
No questions have been added yet.