2015 Nebelhorn Trophy General Chat | Page 63 | Golden Skate

2015 Nebelhorn Trophy General Chat

tulosai

Record Breaker
That program did not work for me. The errors didn't help but it was just very generic.

Too bad A/U dropped so far down... it would have been incredibly cool if they could have gotten a medal.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
A/U portrays a sad love story where the woman is an AIDS patient and getting worse everyday.

QuadThrow

Medalist
The Germans still have got the highest TES... really strong start into the season...

I must say:There are some little hopes in the dark and sad German figure skating.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I don't know if I really love this program for Chock/Bates... I think their real strength (other than consistently hitting level 4's) is in telling and selling a story, and I wasn't really feeling that from them here...

LisaM

Medalist
I thought that was quite a generic program, it didn't really get anywhere until the tempo went up. The elements were really good though, especially the entry into the spin.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Summary of this program: Evan is in love with Madi. There are multiple almost-kisses, and then it ends.

Seriously, what is UP with the fake kissing in this program?

Sackie

Medalist
Not a bad score for them to start the season. C/B are one of those teams whose scores jump by big leaps from event to event.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nooo the stream cut out!

ETA: It's back but it missed the whole rest of their program.:mad: the stream worked perfectly until the very last couple... grrr

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Nooo the stream cut out!

Mine too. I wasn't liking this program nearly as much as the SD anyway- the SD was magical to me, this is almost a disappointment after it. I did really enjoy the one lift though where he is on one leg and she's holding onto his skate- very cool.

LisaM

Medalist
Aaaaaaaargh I was so into this program!!!!!!!! The lift into the spin was awesome! Great vehicle for these two, Colin is very expressive, I love it!

caitie

Medalist
Well, until the stream cut out I was absolutely loving that from C/M, and I find Beethoven's music really heavy and oppressive so I usually don't like skating programs set to it.

Sadly I missed C/B and P/I...

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Those twizzles from C&B were absolutely with the music and with the lunge in there just to die for.