2015 Cup of China Short Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Cup of China Short Dance

peese

Medalist
Actually I found it from the livestream post where someone has put together the live links. It was just updated minutes ago when I saw it there. Let me know if you find it.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'm not very computer savvy WeakAnkles. Can you quickly talk me through it? Yikes!

Very easy. You see where you put the information for a web site address like www.goldenskates.com. All you need to do is open the page with the stream and copy that address from the tool bar, then when you reply here just paste it into the window. When you post the reply the site will automatically turn it into a link.

peese

Medalist
I hope I did this correctly weakankles! It is showing Daisuke Murakamis' long right now.

peese

Medalist
That was easy!! Thanks a bunch and lets hope COC comes on after! Love Nicki and Chris! I'm great with skates but not computers.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That was easy!! Thanks a bunch and lets hope COC comes on after! Love Nicki and Chris! I'm great with skates but not computers.

I'm somewhat ok at moments when the stars align and Jupiter aligns with Mars and peace guides the planets with computers and (sigh!) completely should be kept away from any patch of ice larger than a cube, if only for my own safety! :)

eta

Medalist
All the besp2 links tell me I have to disable adblock for them to work.. is that safe??

Idontsk8

On the Ice
Oh my, the event I want to see the most will air right when I have to be on my way to work =/ good luck to all the teams! :cheer:

peese

Medalist
eda...I would say don't touch the ads! Last time we got a virus. British Eurosport 2 is live now folks!!!!! With Nicki and Chris!

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Eurosport keeps at it:

"I'm interested to see how Voronov does ,
He's into psychology and has ... changed coaches?"

"Atera Tutibaridge"

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just started on Eurosport 2 with Simon and Nicky.

It'll be good to hear Simon's take on things! Missed him the past few weeks when he was on tennis duties.

Currently showing some of the opening ceremony

CaroLiza_fan