2017 Worlds Helsinki Info and Chat | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Helsinki Info and Chat

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Does anyone know whether I will be able to sell tickets for individual events nearer the time.
I don't see why not. As long as people are willing to buy them. I've seen people offer *and manage to sell* individual tickets for Worlds 2016 up to a couple of days before the events took place, I think. :biggrin:

kelleigh

On the Ice
Congrats for all who received the mails! I am still waiting. I am afraid they send out the mails according to sections and seats numbers so my target seats might be gone already... but I'll keep hoping and waiting! :coffee:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Congrats for all who received the mails! I am still waiting. I am afraid they send out the mails according to sections and seats numbers so my target seats might be gone already.
If I read everything correctly, nobody, well at least nobody who posted in this topic recently, has actually got an e-mail yet with sections and seat numbers and/or been able to actually buy these premium tickets. So no need to worry too much yet. But you'd think they'd get things handled a bit more efficiently.
Oh well, at least it's ten times better than what the GPF Marseille people pulled. At least the Helsinki people bother to try and update you about their delays. ;-)

kelleigh

On the Ice
If I read everything correctly, nobody, well at least nobody who posted in this topic recently, has actually got an e-mail yet with sections and seat numbers and/or been able to actually buy these premium tickets. So no need to worry too much yet. But you'd think they'd get things handled a bit more efficiently.
Oh well, at least it's ten times better than what the GPF Marseille people pulled. At least the Helsinki people bother to try and update you about their delays. ;-)

That's totally the difference. At least I know the Finns are working on the right track... They just need some time.

I am too nervous so I couldn't hold myself from sending an email to bother them yesterday :p Now I know where my seat is. Yet I have to think a bit, it's not really very much better than the one I previously got. Sweet trouble:laugh:

TMC

Record Breaker
Oh they are working their behinds off, I'm sure. I had a 5-minute phone call today with someone from the team (that we'd been trying to schedule for like a month), and you could totally hear from her voice that they have a lot. of. work. :laugh: I'll be doing some work for them as well over the coming year, though thankfully nothing to do with organising tickets :drama:

Mianess

Rinkside
Hi is this still the thread to discuss worlds 2017? I understand this has been moved? I only saw this thread and another called Info 2017 worlds at Helsinki?

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Hi is this still the thread to discuss worlds 2017? I understand this has been moved? I only saw this thread and another called Info 2017 worlds at Helsinki?

I will ask admin if the two threads can be merged, there is no reason to have two threads with general discussions and info.

Mianess

Rinkside
That will be great thanks!

Anyone received any word about their premium seats yet? Now I'm tempted to try for the regular seats... :(

Ireth

Rinkside
Winnie, I emailed [email protected] to enquire and they actually replied telling me my seat! You can try asking too.
I haver received the mail now!

Tickets are more expensive than they sait to us... because they have delivery charges of 10 euros.

In the mail, I haver received a invoice with a number of a bank account to do a payment(sorry if I can't explain it better, but my english is very bad..)

Mianess

Rinkside
I haver received the mail now!

Tickets are more expensive than they sait to us... because they have delivery charges of 10 euros.

In the mail, I haver received a invoice with a number of a bank account to do a payment(sorry if I can't explain it better, but my english is very bad..)

Delivery charge for the tickets? I thought we can pay lesser by printing it like the other categories?

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I see I got two emails, one with seat numbers, and the one complete with invoice,

now I am trying to figure out where the seats actually are in the arena... *confused*

Ireth

Rinkside
Delivery charge for the tickets? I thought we can pay lesser by printing it like the other categories?

We can't print tickects inmediately, first we must pay, and then they send us the tickets in a mail...

My english is not very good, and I can?t understand well the invoice...I see two IBAN numbers...I don't know which is the correct...

Mianess

Rinkside
We can't print tickects inmediately, first we must pay, and then they send us the tickets in a mail...

My english is not very good, and I can?t understand well the invoice...I see two IBAN numbers...I don't know which is the correct...

Oh, think they don't allow premium tickets to be printed for easier identification? Hmm...

Not sure about the IBAN numbers until they send me mine. But you should get them to clarify which is the correct one you should use.

Ireth

Rinkside
I have talked by chat with lippi.fi, two IBAN numbers are correct, we can use both