Yuzuru Hanyu: 2016-17 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuzyQ

Medalist
Last edited:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
This is the source of Kenji's Room (part 1, 2 and 3)

http://www.jsports.co.jp/press/article/N2016101112383006.html

Keiji was referring to "Yuzuru" so many times in the program. I wanted to count how many times he said "Yuzu" :laugh2:

And, its video :biggrin:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4wzl4w_161011-kg-yz_sport
When they talk about skating, Yuzu asks, "How's the Quads doing?" and Keiji says "Not doing well."
Also, he was recounting his early career and various milestones. Keiji, Yuzu and Ryuju were direct contemporaries and went up the ranks together during their novice and Junior eras.
Keiji was talking about how he always felt like he had to catch up because Yuzu was the first to land the 2A, the 3Lz, 3F, 3A etc out of the group, and each time he'd think 'Yabai!' (uh, oh!) and try to land the next jump.
Kenji mentions that he won the National Athletic Meet (or Sports Festival) (国民体育大会, shortened into 国体 Kokutai) and Keiji said, "That's only cause Yuzu wasn't there that year." :laugh:

Last edited:

SuzyQ

Medalist
Keiji is the second junior high school student (second to Daisuke Takahashi in 2001) who won the National Athletic Meet (or Sports Festival) (国民体育大会, shortened into 国体 Kokutai) in 2010, but he just thought, "Oh well, after all Yuzu was not in." Such a modest boy :laugh:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Keiji is the second junior high school student (second to Daisuke Takahashi in 2001) who won the National Athletic Meet (or Sports Festival) (国民体育大会, shortened into 国体 Kokutai) in 2010, but he just thought, "Oh well, after all Yuzu was not in." Such a modest boy :laugh:

Oh, that's what it was. I'll change my post.
:biggrin:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Last edited:

Meoima

Match Penalty
It's his opinion, and he's allowed to have it. I haven't seen any of Artur's 4Loops and have seen a lot of Yuzu's.
As his coach, Mishin will have seen most of Artur's 4Loops, and we don't know if he's seen Yuzu's training videos of his 4Loops or just the ones Yuzu landed in competition, which weren't so good. There isn't enough information to make a comparison.
Believe me, I have seen Artur's 4Lo :biggrin: DON'T BELIEVE MISHIN.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Sour grapes? For a coach whose students only jumped 4T in competition, Mishin has a lot of nerve. :)
I told you with Mishin don't believe all the things he said. Frankly he was avoiding questions about how badly Liza performed. It is good strategy though.

Fayruza

Match Penalty
I told you with Mishin don't believe all the things he said. Frankly he was avoiding questions about how badly Liza performed. It is good strategy though.

Yeah, try to diminish other people's achievements :) Oh gosh, if he wasn't my compatriot... I sorta feel responsible! :D

I managed to get myself banned in one of vk groups while arguing about it. :)) I really ought to learn to control my emotions.

Last edited:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Status
Not open for further replies.