2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 125 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

SkateSkates

Medalist
The only Russian words I understood were Da and Kamila. Google translates confirms what I thought. Kamila will keep the SP. That‘s great. :)

But what do you mean, not all girls are fine? Who isn‘t? Did you see Alena Kostornaya? I‘m a bit worried about her because she was injured and had tapes on her feet on the last pictures... She‘s my favourite from Eteri’s team, so I‘m having my fingers crossed for her.

So, Kanysheva has some unusual programs, I assume? And we will be surprised? That‘s sounds exciting. Hoping they post a video soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Did google translate fail me? I thought it said Kamila would keep her SP... :scratch2:

I’m concerned about Kostornaia as well due to the tapes on her legs and injury all last season. She responded to a user in VK that everything was ok, the tapes are just for muscle soreness at the beginning of training camp and everything is sore, but it still worries me. So any reports on her condition would be greatly appreciated. Although we will see her soon enough for DOI. I really hope she’s not pushing too much too soon. Would hate to see her reinjured.

Nord Stream 2

Match Penalty
Alena was in black tights. She's also my favorite. I thought she put on weight. But still very beautiful and tanned. The voice of an angel. I had only once been in the Crystal and once at the rink Moscvich. So not an expert. All the music and choreography that I saw I really liked.But I do like everything what makes Crystal team. The surprise is not about Kanysheva.

tempo

On the Ice
The only Russian words I understood were Da and Kamila. Google translates confirms what I thought. Kamila will keep the SP. That‘s great. :)
Did google translate fail me? I thought it said Kamila would keep her SP... :scratch2:

That is correct translation of what Nord Stream 2 has wrote, but forgot to translate. I told the same few weeks ago.
Don't worry :)

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
All tanned and rested beauties in a very good mood. I think that within a couple of weeks all of these fans are in for a surprise. I don't know why they don't post the video. There's a lot to see. You must like it.

Don't be a tease! Give us a hint! The only thing I'd be surprised about is if Zagitova now has a reliable 3axel or quad!! I'm hoping for 3axels from the 3A's, maybe even a new quad (Anna landed a beautiful easy 4flip a couple months ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd4hZZ5i4d8). I hate waiting for news!!!! lol

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Don't be a tease! Give us a hint! The only thing I'd be surprised about is if Zagitova now has a reliable 3axel or quad!! I'm hoping for 3axels from the 3A's, maybe even a new quad (Anna landed a beautiful easy 4flip a couple months ago). I hate waiting for news!!!! lol

Alina has not been at the summer camp yet, so it is not her

SkateSkates

Medalist
Alena was in black tights. She's also my favorite. I thought she put on weight. But still very beautiful and tanned. The voice of an angel. I had only once been in the Crystal and once at the rink Moscvich. So not an expert. All the music and choreography that I saw I really liked.But I do like everything what makes Crystal team. The surprise is not about Kanysheva.

Which Alena are you speaking about here? Either way, both are growing and putting on weight/body changes are to be expected at age 14-16

I’m glad problems seem to be temporary. Would hate to see any of the girls injured.

Hopefully we will get more program announcements soon.

Nord Stream 2

Match Penalty
Yes, Alina was not at the rink. That's too bad.
To be honest... Alina at Crystal training looks even better than the competition. But in live I saw only on Rostelecom and once in Crystal.

Nord Stream 2

Match Penalty
Which Alena are you speaking about here? Either way, both are growing and putting on weight/body changes are to be expected at age 14-16

I’m glad problems seem to be temporary. Would hate to see any of the girls injured.

Hopefully we will get more program announcements soon.

Spoke before about Alena (Aliona, Alyona) Kostornaya https://www.instagram.com/p/BmMnz0LD-0k/.
There are Sagitova Alina and Alyona Kostornaya. Both beautiful best and beloved.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
да, Камила подтвердила, что она будет исполнять старый SP. I happened to be in Novogorsk a week ago. Not all girls are 100 percent fine (I only watched one hour). By the way, Kanysheva is fine. All tanned and rested beauties in a very good mood. I think that within a couple of weeks all of these fans are in for a surprise. I don't know why they don't post the video. There's a lot to see. You must like it.

The suspension is killing me and I can't waaaaaaaaaaaittttttttttttttt

Fluture

Record Breaker

Now I‘m intrigued. If the surprise isn‘t about Kanysheva, then who else? You could give us the name, you don‘t have to spill what exactly the surprise is about.. but that way we can at least speculate. (Yes I am desperate for news. :laugh: ) I‘ll throw one out there: Sasha and Anna now have reliable 3As and will show them soon.

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
Now I‘m intrigued. If the surprise isn‘t about Kanysheva, then who else? You could give us the name, you don‘t have to spill what exactly the surprise is about.. but that way we can at least speculate. (Yes I am desperate for news. :laugh: ) I‘ll throw one out there: Sasha and Anna now have reliable 3As and will show them soon.

I know, right? LOL. I hope it is about 3A getting solid 3axels! I just want to see videos, though speculating about them is still fun!!

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
да, Камила подтвердила, что она будет исполнять старый SP. I happened to be in Novogorsk a week ago. Not all girls are 100 percent fine (I only watched one hour). By the way, Kanysheva is fine. All tanned and rested beauties in a very good mood. I think that within a couple of weeks all of these fans are in for a surprise. I don't know why they don't post the video. There's a lot to see. You must like it.

I didn’t know the public could watch their practices? Ahhh I’m so excited for this surprise; I can’t deal with the wait [emoji23]

Nord Stream 2

Match Penalty
I didn’t know the public could watch their practices? Ahhh I’m so excited for this surprise; I can’t deal with the wait [emoji23]

Don't torture me. I've only been watching figure skating for three years. I love jumping Sasha, Anna and Lisa, but Alena, Kamila and Ksenia Melkumova are my favorite skaters. I really think that Sophia Akatyeva jumps best in the world. I am not an expert. I go to Nepal Mountains 8 times.Good for me. I honestly tried to make sense of the jumps, but I can only tell the difference between the 3A, the ritberger and everything else. I accidentally got to the girls ' training. For this need to be able to drink vodka, from heat in sauna and to live in Moscow. I really think this is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xAftGyM88 better than Costner and Kim put together. What do you want to ask me?

Elucidus

Match Penalty
I have never understood the argument that "young skaters will do it [such as training quads] anyway".

Really? Have any of you ever raised a teenager?

You will not have your car if you continue to train that many quads every day at practice, I will take away your cell phone if you continue to train that many quads at practice, I will withdraw you from whatever rink you are training at and I will not give my permission for you to travel to any competitions if you continue to train so many quads at practice. I don't care if you win Olympic gold or not. I don't care if every other girl in every other rink wins and you don't.

*That's* how you limit it.

What a foolishness :drama: YOU CAN'T by one hand encourage kids to engage in competitive sport such as figure skating - and by other hand - try to limit or ban their training time or jumps. Why? It's simple. Because as long as there exists this axiom - "those who train/work more than the others - are those who will win" - it's impossible.
The axiom is true for all sport competitions - you know, those where are 3rd, 2nd and 1st places on a podium - and everybody else are losers by definition. If you ban junior/kids competitions at all - it would mean banning sport as a whole. No one gonna want to go in fs sections where you can't compare your skills with others - it's the most powerful force to motivate young ones to dedicate themselves seriously to something. And as long as there is competition - there will be those like Trusova - trying to push the limits to win.
If you are adamant to support sport as only health groups and physical culture activities - why are you participating in discussions about competitive sport? Most kinds of competitive sport includes unhealthy coaching of minors - else it's impossible to be competitive when your rivals are pushing the limits too. Absence of limits is nature of competition. In other words - taking interest in a competitive sport - is supporting such "child abuse" activities in a way :sarcasm:

Elucidus

Match Penalty
I think that within a couple of weeks all of these fans are in for a surprise. I don't know why they don't post the video. There's a lot to see. You must like it.
it's 3A, I bet :biggrin: We can even try to make a poll, btw - with title "What surprise we can expect after Novogorsk" :)

Scott512

Record Breaker
I think results may be worse, it doesn't even depend entirely on her: Eteri's newcomers have more difficult programs, PCS will help her but ultimately at the big competitions like Worlds or maybe even GPF already judges will have to reward the better skaters.

We haven't seen her 4F yet (only attempts with the fish rod i believe), she may has it ready in time for next season but still Trusova already has 2-3 quads and she is working on 3A.

Given the state of things, in my opinion she/they should invest on choreography, make some truly memorable programs to remind judges why you are the Olympic Champion. Daniil said no more warhorses next season, which is good but i hope that doesn't mean something completely over the top.

I'd personally pick a classical piece for the free skate, but not overused, maybe from Mussorgsky, Scriabin,... great russian composers we don't hear all that often in FS.

Do you think Alena has more difficult programs than Alina? I would not think so. The other two of 3A do but they also have to hit their tough quad jumps without falling to beat Alina. The same with Rika.

Nord Stream 2

Match Penalty
Do you think Alena has more difficult programs than Alina? I would not think so. The other two of 3A do but they also have to hit their tough quad jumps without falling to beat Alina. The same with Rika.

Alena program as Samodurova , but GOE twice