Anybody Watching Big Brother? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Anybody Watching Big Brother?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great Jen & Kail in the hot seats. Sorry, but Daniele just really gets on my nerves. I hope she doesn't start crying all the time like Amber.

Anyone want to venture a guess as to what happened to the Kail & Guys alliance??

Dee

I think the producers would love for Jen to stay - ya gotta hate someone in the house.
Jen is playing the role of the sociopath. What about that little speech, "it's impossible for me to feel empathy for the people who are eating slop, because I'm not." I don't know whether Big Brother is feeding her these lines or if she will turn out to be a serial killer in real life.
Dee said:
Anyone want to venture a guess as to what happened to the Kail & Guys alliance??
I think Kail was the one who invented this so-called alliance and then bullied the boys to go along with it. I don't think they ever had a real committment to the alliance, and especially not to her.

I agree that the guys never really wanted to be in Kail's alliance....they just agreed to appease her and make her thing something was that really wasn't.

Jen sure is strange, the more I see her the more I can't stand her.

I am officially sick of Amber. For heavens sake, we have Jen not able to feel bad for people on slop and then we have Amber crying because someone else has to eat it!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The only person's tears that to me were genuine were Jameka's. I liked how she opened up to Dick. He was really good with her.

I also loved it when Jen said something about I feel something I just don't know what it is. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Jhar55

Medalist
kails alliance is over, she'll be lucky if she not sent packing this week.
I don't think the producers have to tell Jen to say things she just opens her mouth and stupid comes out.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dick was being especially mean tonight. He's interesting. I like the way Danielle handles things... just walk out.

Dee

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I hope they vote Mike out. It would be a good lesson for any other house guest who puts their neck on the chopping block to prove their loyalty to another houseguest. Dumb move.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope they vote Mike out. It would be a good lesson for any other house guest who puts their neck on the chopping block to prove their loyalty to another houseguest. Dumb move.
Especially for Kail. She really cooked her goose. I am not really sure what to think about Dick, especially after his display of intimidation. I really liked the way Jen handled him. I guess you can only intimidate people who let you do it.

Dee

I kinda hate to say it, but....I was sort of impressed how Jen handled herself the last episode.

I think a lot of Dick's meaness comes from his frustration that he and Danielle can't seem to relate well with each other. I thought it was good of him to offer to go to counseling with Danielle.

Dick is just a mean bully. I can see why his daughter hates him. Good for Mike to stand up to him.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dick is just a mean bully. I can see why his daughter hates him. Good for Mike to stand up to him.
I don't often disagree with you Math but I think Daniele is the bully and has used it against her dad. Just my opinion.

Dee

I'm talking about how he treats the other people in the house -- Kail, for instance -- not about how he interacts with Danielle. He could have just put Kail up, no need to berate and belittle her and cuss her out.
I kinda hate to say it, but....I was sort of impressed how Jen handled herself the last episode.
Both Jen and Dick are a lot more likable when they are not HoH. I think a little bit of power went to their heads.

Last edited:

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Being intimidating has worked for Dick as it does for many people in "real life". It's working for him now but pretty soon it will cause the others to target him for having "too much power". I don't expect him to make the final four.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, Kail was saved. I'm kind of glad Mike left, how could someone with his integrity stand to live with some that don't have it?? I am disliking Daniele more and more every week........and then some more and more. I almost didn't recognize Nick with his new do. I think Daniele's boyfriend would do well without her.

Dee

Danielle is giving into or falling for Nick I think. It was HER who said "I've been wanting to kiss you all day"(or something similar to that), wasn't it? I didn't catch the whole thing but I thought SHE started the kissing talk under the blankets. I think her boyfriend will be hurt and/or deeply disappointed by time this is over.

I'm not a real fan of Mike's so it didn't bother me one bit to see him go. I'm also not a fan of Zack's(or is it Za CH?)

I find myself thinking Jameeka and Dustin are the two in the house that are most bearable, level headed, sensible....so far anyway.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Patch, I think it was both talking about kissing. I wonder what else went on under the blankets??? ;) See that's one of the reasons I don't like Daniele and that's just one. If she really, really, really loved her boyfriend as she said she does, then why would you put yourself in that situation, especially on national TV? How much respect does that show for her boyfriend. I hope he and Nick drop her like a hot potato when the show is over. :yes: :yes:

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's Kail or Nick tonight. From the previews on TV, Nick has another new hairdo. Anyone still watching??

Dee

I'm still watching but taped Tuesdays episode...will watch it tonight right before the live episode comes on, so my comments will have to wait til later tonight.;)

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I'm watching. I'll be sorry to see Nick leave (if he does) as I think he has been unfairly targeted by some of the house guests. On the other hand, it doesn't pay to isolate yourself in this game which he seems to have done. He's either in bed with Danielle or asleep. I'm sick of Dick & think he has over done his brow beating, not just of Kail & Jen but of his daughter as well. He sure enjoys pushing women's buttons. What a limited vocabulary the man has.