Anybody Watching Big Brother? | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Anybody Watching Big Brother?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Patch, I was thinking the very same thing about Jessica.

Dee

Looks like Jen, Kail, Jameka will be eating slop till the end :rofl:
I heard that the slop diet has made people so sick that they were allowed to slip into the diary room and get some real food.

BTW, Big Brother throws you out if you physically assaulty another house guest. Evidently pouring iced tea on someone's head is OK. What if Jen had retaliated by smashing a plate of slop in Dick's face. Or breaking it over his head. All in fun, of course.

So the new alliance is Dick, Danielle, Jen, Zak. and (if she stays) Kail? :laugh:

Last edited:

GoldMedalist

Match Penalty
But if you are a student of psychology it can be fascinating, in the same way that looking at bubonic plague virus under a miscroscope is fascinating to pathologists.:laugh:

Survivor is a far better show for studying psychology, imo. I used to watch it for that reason.

Survivor is a far better show for studying psychology, imo. I used to watch it for that reason.
However, Survivor confuses the issue by all that silly "Surviving" stuff -- making fire, swinging from vines, etc. :yes:

BTW, what happened to Pirate Master? I guess it was so stupid it fell below the threshold even of the American TV watching public (aka, "us," :rofl: )

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Math, here's what happened to Pirate Master. I meant to post the other day but could find the old thread and then...........forgot about it.

Pirate Master

Also I just wanted to comment on tonight's show. Are these people just plain stupid??? Amber swearing on her daughter's life, why would you do that in the first place??? And is there a rule that you can't vote the way you want to vote??

Dee

Math, here's what happened to Pirate Master. I meant to post the other day but could find the old thread and then...........forgot about it.

Pirate Master
Gosh, that's terrible. The suicide, I mean, not the cancellation.
Also I just wanted to comment on tonight's show. Are these people just plain stupid??? Amber swearing on her daughter's life, why would you do that in the first place???
All was revealed -- the uncontrolable crying jags, the huge mood swings -- when she talked about the terrible things that she did "while I was on drugs."

I only saw parts of tonights show, flipping to it during breaks in the rainy, losing Phillies game....I taped the whole BB, though. I did catch Amber freaking out to Eric...can't wait to see the tape to find out the whole story behind it!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Who was nominated?? I set my vcr but 60 minutes ran over time.

Dee

I set my vcr but 60 minutes ran over time.
I think 60 minutes started late because of the golf tournament. Tiger Woods rocks :rock: -- he's the Alexei Yagudin of golf. (That was for Dee -- actually, he is the Michelle Kwan of golf. :p )

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tiger needs to golf fast so I get the end of my show. What is his problem?? :laugh: :laugh:

Any reasons given for putting up Dick & Daniele?

I am so sick of Amber & Jameka.......also Dick, Eric, Zach, and Dustin. My new favorite this week is Jen. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Reason for putting up Dick and Danielle -- flat out, retribution for going after Eric. Jessica said exactly this at the ceremony. Later she said that she hopes Danielle is the one who goes home, being the stronger player and bigger threat down the line.

I wonder if players are starting to think yet about keeping the worst scumbag in the house and trying to take that person to the final two, LOL.

OK, now I greatly fault big ol' six-foot five Zak (also Dustin) for not stepping in and stopping Dick from beating up on poor little Amber and Jameka, hurting their feelings. What has become of chivalry?

Jameka should have told Dick, "My big brother is going to beat you up when you leave the house." And mean it! :yes:

Last edited:
I gotta agree with Dee....I'm sick of everybody and my new favorite is Jen.

Jameka and Amber and Eric and Dustin are REALLY on my last nerve, even more so than Dick and Danielle.

Can we, as "The Americans", ask Eric to try to get his own self up for nomination and evicted?????!!!!!???

I'll be taping tonights episode again!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
ICan we, as "The Americans", ask Eric to try to get his own self up for nomination and evicted?????!!!!!???
:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl: Good one Patch!!!

As usual Dick was obnoxious but not as much so as Daniele. I hope everyone doesn't believe her little, I'm soooooooooo not like my dad.

Dee

And here's how Dick is going to stay in the house.

"America" is obviously trying to thwart Eric at every turn. So, America forces Eric to vote to evict Dustin. Jen, Zach, and Danielle do, too. By a vote of four to two, ... :laugh:

(Jessica, Jessica, Jessica -- put up your enemies, not your friends!)

merrywidow

Record Breaker
This is the lamest cast of characters that BB has ever had. I don't like Dick's foul mouth or his attack strategy but without him how interesting do you think this group would be? None of them are bright enough to realize that it would be beneficial to take Dick to the end. Eric might begin to figure it out but the rest...no way.

...None of them are bright enough to realize that it would be beneficial to take Dick to the end.
But is the prize of $500,000 worth having to live with Dick for the next five weeks? :p
This is the lamest cast of characters that BB has ever had.
I do think that CBS either was not paying attention during the screening process, or else they did it on purpose for the sake of ratings. This crew is not stupid, so much as crazy. Dick, Danielle, Jen, Amber, not too sure about Jameka, not too sure about Joe who left -- I would sleep with one eye open and a weapon under my pillow if I had to share a house with this bunch. :laugh:

Dee said:
So is Dick leaving tonight?
No. Dick is the Dr. Will of this house. Everyone enters the diary room intending to vote Dick out, but somehow when it comes time to cast their vote, their mind goes blank and they forget what their plan was. :laugh:

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good points, Math. To be honest the person who has impressed me the most of how they deal with Dick is Jen. I wish they would have a competition of who could fill a bucket with their tears the quickest, would it be Daniele, Jameka or Amber? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Actually, I find it amusing when Jameka is spotlighted and the church music starts. :laugh: :laugh: Honestly, people are starving in this world and they pray to stay on the show!!##???

Dee

Originally posted by Dee:
Actually, I find it amusing when Jameka is spotlighted and the church music starts.

Me, too! I asked my husband if he noticed it a few episodes ago and he said he didn't notice it til I mentioned it. I don't know how you can miss it! I do think she takes things a bit overboard!

I seriously HOPE EvilDick does NOT go home tonight...as others have said, it'll be too boring without him!