2020-21 ISU Grand Prix season - Assignments Announced | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2020-21 ISU Grand Prix season - Assignments Announced

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
I'm really excited for NHK! I was hoping to see Eunsoo at an event as well.

Just wonder who will get the last spot at Rostelecom now.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Unless Rika Kihira makes it back to Japan, she will be left without starts in the pseudo GP?

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Wow that is interesting since for all I know the border between Estonia and Russia is very much closed. But I'm guessing her coach pulled some strings with the RusFed ;)
I guess RusFed must have wanted that way, because 5 out of 12 spots are given to skaters who do not represent Russia.

readernick

Medalist
Unless Rika Kihira makes it back to Japan, she will be left without starts in the pseudo GP?
I think with cancellation of the French GP, Rika will likely not compete until Japanese nationals. I believe that the Japanese federation is not sending its skaters to challengers.

MaHa75

On the Ice
I am happy to see Eva Lotta Kiibus of Estonia to receive that last mysterious spot on Rostelecom!

OMG it is great news! As far i know anyone who has invitation to participate in international competition in Russia can entry to Russia!
I dont think that Rika had real chance to get this last place because RusFed probably didnt want her rivalty to local stars. Kiibus is safe option for russian.top skaters :) But still intresting, beautiful skaters who russians love

GarthAqua

On the Ice
Sui and Han withdraw from COC due to Han's surgery in April. They are focusing on the recovery. They will also travel to Chongqing to train with their teammates before COC.
Sui said in an interview that they will keep one program from last season (short) and reuse one old program.

Gia_Sesshoumaru

On the Ice
Country
United-States
- Pavlichenko and Khodkyin out
- Artem Kovalev in (replaces Maysuradze)
- Artur Danielan out (ankle surgery), replaced by Evgeni Semenko
- Anna Yanovskaya and Adam Luckas (HUN) in (replacing Kazakova / Reviya)