Adeliia Petrosian | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Adeliia Petrosian

Azikin

Medalist
Good luck in a few hours! I wonder if empress Eteri herself will show again at the rink... or maybe just Sergei.. ;)

Tonight's the Night

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I also would like to know. Every place I looked only mentions the music of the first half. This webpage I found along the way is pretty interesting, seems to have everybody's music on it. In Russian, which I don't read, but one can make things out more or less:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’m obsessed with her programs this season! She may be my new favorite junior skater! Does anyone know the music she used during the step sequence in her sp? I know the first half is A Evaristo Carriego but I can’t find the other. I love this program so much and really want to listen to the music.
Welcome to Golden Skate. And I can't find the music. But I do recommend that you watch her prior seasons competitions on YouTube. She is a special skater.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Not sure if this was shared already, but a very sweet interview with Adelia. Such a sweet adorable kid she is, can’t imagine how anyone can ever be mad at or mean to her. She’s such a little baby still.

Teesharpay

Spectator
Country
United-States
Welcome to Golden Skate. And I can't find the music. But I do recommend that you watch her prior seasons competitions on YouTube. She is a special skater.
I did! I loved her programs last season! The short program was really interesting and engaging. Après Moi is a really good song for skating, maybe we’ll see more of it in the future. But my favorite program has to be the Edith Piaf medley. The energy she brings in that program is unreal! There is almost no way you can watch the program without smiling. She is so charming and such an amazing performer!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Adeliya was not at her best in the fifth and final stage of the Russian Cup, but here are some pictures (hoping to find more)
full.jpg

full.jpg

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Adeliya and Vsevolod Knyazev were invited to the hockey match Russian - Belarus and have enjoyed themselves:
aw3UndA.jpg

They have been giving a presentation, since Adeliya is in her costume under the duffel coat.
Waiting for a clip of course ..
here they are! PTZ cam too slow and far away.
Waiting for a better clip still ...

Last edited:

Novalis

Record Breaker
Adeliya and Vsevolod Knyazev were invited to the hockey match Russian - Belarus and have enjoyed themselves:
aw3UndA.jpg

They have been giving a presentation, since Adeliya is in her costume under the duffel coat.
Waiting for a clip of course ..
here they are! PTZ cam too slow and far away.
Waiting for a better clip still ...

I wonder why precisely Adelia and Seva were invited. Had they been the hardest workers in practise? Anyway, they look very cute in those red coats🥰

Tonight's the Night

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Took them a couple minutes to get the lights on, and there were of course hockey nets on the ice. What's going on? Get your priorities straight, people! There's a world-class figure skater out there.

And the music started too early and took her by surprise. But she still finished right on cue. What you call that? A total pro.