Anastasia Zinina | Golden Skate

Anastasia Zinina

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Anastasia Zinina was born on 16th February 2007 in Rostov-On-Don. She represents Russia and is currently coached by Alexei Vasilevsky at the Army of Figure Skaters.

Nastya began skating in 2011 and her previous coach was Svetlana Panova of Snow Leopards.

During the 2021-2022 season she was coached by Evgeni Plushenko and Dima Mikhailov at the Academy of Plushenko.

She is the 2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk silver medalist and the 2021 JGP Linz bronze medalist. She qualified to the 2021/22 Junior Grand Prix Final which was unfortunately cancelled.

Biographical Information

ISU Bio: http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00111214.htm

All Skates Profile: https://allskaters.info/anastasia_zinina/

Rink Results: http://www.rinkresults.com/skater?skater_id=40238

Skating Scores: https://skatingscores.com/rus/women/anastasia_zinina/

Instagram: https://instagram.com/azinina07

ISU Personal Bests

Personal Best Total Score206.2018.09.2021ISU JGP Krasnoyarsk 2021
Personal Best Score Short Program69.7708.10.2021ISU JGP Cup of Austria 2021
Personal Best Score Free Skating139.1818.09.2021ISU JGP Krasnoyarsk 2021

Programs
2023-2024
SP: My Love by Sharon Kovacs
FS: Te extrano by Luis Miguel, performed by November Ultra

2022-2023
SP Music: Haunted Heart by Christina Aguilera
FS Music: Heart of Glass Remix

2021-2022
SP Music: For Smyrni by Stamatis Spanoudakis
FS Music: Concierto De Aranjuez

Results

CompetitionCategorySP ScoreSP RankFS ScoreFS RankTotal ScoreFinal Placement
2022-2023 Season
2023 Russian Nationalssenior
2022 Russian Grand Prix - Moscow Starssenior206.254
2022 Russian Grand Prix - Golden Skate of Moscowsenior200.433
2021-2022 Season
2022 Russian NationalsSenior68.9410
JGP Linz 2021Junior69.773120.893190.663
JGP Krasnoyarsk 2021Junior67.023139.183206.202

Videos

Nastya was on Ice Age Kids in 2018 and came 2nd.

Her programs

Week 1 - 8/4/18

Week 2 - 15/4/18

Week 3 - 29/4/18

Week 4 - 13/5/18

Week 5 - 20/5/18

Week 6 - 27/5/18

Here's some random programs I found:

SP at the Volkov Cup

FS at a 2018 event I can't figure out the name of and Google won't translate

2020-2021 Season
Nastya at the 2021 Moscow Championships Novices (Elder Age)

SP 62.16 (TES 36.16 PCS 26.00)

Moscow Open Cup (1st place)
SP

FS

Nastya did a 4T-2T in the free!

She is currently competing at the Junior Grand Prix in Krasnoyarsk and is in 3rd place going into the FS

SP

Good luck in the FS Nastya! :cheer:

FS

Nastya has picked up the silver medal! 🥈 Congratulations 👏

Last edited by a moderator:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Nastya picked up the silver 🥈 today after a wonderful FS with a 4T-2T and a 4T (step out).

I was so nervous! Wondering if she could do it after Sofia Samo's 3 quads, but she did it!

She's lovely skater and I look forward to seeing more of her :)

I'll link her FS in the main post above :)

meadow

Rinkside
This JGP was the first time I heard of Anastasia and I was pleasantly surprised by her! She totally gained a new fan.
About the competition, she was really lovely! I liked the programs and the interpretation, she's artistic and passionate on the ice. I'm so happy she has a quad, it seems right now it is the only way to emerge in the Russian field.
Congrats to her for her silver medal, she really deserved it! I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in future competitions ✌️

Scott512

Record Breaker
Nastya posted this on Insta

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU1rkldoPrA - She thanks her fans for the support and she's looking forward to her next competition.

Which I think we all are :) there's something really engaging about her, she really lights up the ice when she skates.
I've really only seen a little bit of her but she's one of the most engaging girls I think we've ever seen on ice. It's very hard to pull off on the ice when you're doing all these incredibly tough and disciplined routines. I want to see skaters who have artistry and can emote and she should be awesome with that.

Nastya Z has it the it factor.

Russia has another gem with with their ladies and girls. Can you imagine how in redible junior Russian nationals will be with the girls? It will be the best ever. It will even be better than junior worlds just like Russian nationals it's always better than worlds on the senior level.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Did Nastya Z make the JPG final? She's too good not to.

I was thinking the Russian girls might take all 6 of the spots or 5 of the 6.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Yes, Zhilina has qualified for the final, while Zinina is the 1st Substitute. So, if Zhilina doesn’t recover, it will be Zinina.
Looking at those 2 names is confusing almost as confusing as the JGP rules. ;)

Good luck to AZ the rest of the season.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Looking at those 2 names is confusing almost as confusing as the JGP rules. ;)

Good luck to AZ the rest of the season.
Heh, yes, someone already joked that it would be a treat to hear Ted trying to sort them out when for a glorious few days they were listed in the same GP stage. But the names sound differently in Russian, starting with different letters, and Zinina seems to have inflection on the last syllable vs Zhilina—on the first.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Heh, yes, someone already joked that it would be a treat to hear Ted trying to sort them out when for a glorious few days they were listed in the same GP stage. But the names sound differently in Russian, starting with different letters, and Zinina seems to have inflection on the last syllable vs Zhilina—on the first.
The "Zh" sound in Russia seems to be more like a "J" sound to English speakers while Nastya's last name is still "Zee". Fun fact during Kosice Plushy tried to reach Ted to say Nika's last name and it was indeed more like "Jilina". Kinda like how Zhou is "Jo".

Whether Ted remembers his pronunciation lesson remains to be seen :)

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
The "Zh" sound in Russia seems to be more like a "J" sound to English speakers while Nastya's last name is still "Zee". Fun fact during Kosice Plushy tried to reach Ted to say Nika's last name and it was indeed more like "Jilina". Kinda like how Zhou is "Jo".

Whether Ted remembers his pronunciation lesson remains to be seen :)
Yes, it is, but traditionally, it is rendered in writing as Zh, not J, maybe because J in the beginning of the word makes a different sound like John, and there is no ‘D’ part in Russian sound/letter Ж, it’s more like j sounds in the middle of a word, or -sure in pleasure…

Z though is similar to Russian sound, so Zinina is all good 🙌