Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 179 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

annafer

On the Ice
Oooo..... because someone has been looking for Aimer song, I look it up and realized that its the song when Romeo and Juliet are getting married.... Its in French and the translation of lyrics are just incredible as the whole song is about love... it talks about deep depth of love for each other..... Previously I'm quite ignorant as I thought its a nice song and that's it.... Now after I watched the Aimer song performed in theater (Youtube) and the significant/meaning behind it, it just wow that Max and Tati would perform this song as EX gala in their first year together..... Now I totally hooked up on this song too... its just so romantic.... and I posted the video of the song with English subtitle....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v_d5HZ0iAY
Thank you Sally! I had no idea Aimer was the wedding song from the musical and now with the lyrics everything changes, I mean in understanding the song. And if I'm not mistaken it was their EX choice during the second season they skated together. Too bad they only used it for half of the season and didn't use it during ice shows.

mttvonice

On the Ice
Yeah.... it seems that Max is holding Tati's hands; but the deciding factor for me is the faint blonde hair colour above Max's hair.....:biggrin:

Wow - that is CRAZY! Thanks, SallyTeoh - I didn't see her until you gave those clues!

Loved the "Tanya birthday montage" video. Such great clips and I've always been a sucker for that song :rolleye: And although I didn't understand a word of that SNL-type video either, it was SO FUNNY :laugh: Thanks for posting both of those videos, eli60056!

MajoM

Spectator
I don't know u guys !! But to me their Mexico vacations were so much nicer !! They took lots of pics together enjoying eachother !! 😢makes me sad to think they are cold and sort of distant ! Is like the magic is gone after Sochi!! It will b horrid that all that love they showed was all part of the Sochi dream

eli60056

On the Ice
I don't know u guys !! But to me their Mexico vacations were so much nicer !! They took lots of pics together enjoying eachother !! 😢makes me sad to think they are cold and sort of distant ! Is like the magic is gone after Sochi!! It will b horrid that all that love they showed was all part of the Sochi dream

I don't know based on what you decided that they are cold and distant. They seem pretty much having the same magic between them as ever. Why would they go on vacation together otherwise?
The fact that we are not seeing pictures could mean many things including that they are not obligated to put on a demonstration for the public.

MajoM

Spectator
Such an awesome photo - thanks, Arawen :)

Uuhmmm! I don't know is just a feeling and U R RIGHT the lack of pics can mean many things but I still find it odd I mean this vacation !! Just my feeling I guess only time will tell and TRUST me I loveeee them together and as a couple off ice and I do hope they stay together 😻

gabifazio

Rinkside
I don't know based on what you decided that they are cold and distant. They seem pretty much having the same magic between them as ever. Why would they go on vacation together otherwise?
The fact that we are not seeing pictures could mean many things including that they are not obligated to put on a demonstration for the public.

I agree, I don't see a reason to worry about, last vacation they were just the two of them, this year they are with friends, it's normal have photos with the group, if anything happened they would not have vacation together or she would not posted photos with him or sit together at the plain, I don't know, they are always close at the pictures somehow. The only strange thing is the fact that Max is not using Instagram or TT, but let's see

MajoM

Spectator
The fact that we are not seeing pictures could mean many things including that they are not obligated to put on a demonstration for

Uuhmmm! I don't know is just a feeling and U R RIGHT the lack of pics can mean many things but I was just giving my way of seeing things and I still find it odd I mean this vacation !! Just my feeling so I guess only time will tell and TRUST me I loveeee them together and as a couple off ice and I do hope they stay together 😻

MajoM

Spectator
😊 yes we will see !! And hopefully we will see what we want 😍 like I said b4 just my opinion which sure hope is just plain wrong

Arawen

Final Flight
Tanya's FB timeline has an "In A Relationship" banner on January 5, 2012... is that something everyone already knows about? (You guys all know so much more about them than I do!)
Yes we have talked about it earlier in the thread. However judging by their behaviour towards each other in i.e GPF in Canada in December 2011 we think they were a thing already then :biggrin: