Article: Michelle Kwan: The Kwaniacs Attack! | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Article: Michelle Kwan: The Kwaniacs Attack!

Hi, Ant. From my perspective, I just wish that you had said that you found the post to be stupid, not the poster (which is manifestly untrue).

In the full context of MZheng's post and the post that she was responding to, I took it in the spirit of, "one person's 'old frump' is another's 'successfully established adult.'

On the other hand, I have now completed the definitive tally of the exact number of pimples sported by all pimply-faced teenaged Kwan fans. (I didn't count the one on the end of my own nose, because I fall into the rival category of 'old frump.')

Mathman

millie

Medalist
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Three cheers for old frumps. I'm an old frump and loving it.

oops, I made a mistake
FRUMP--a dowdy, unattractive woman.
Mathman I don't think that you fit into that catagory. I don't think I do either.:laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
What?! I can't be a frump? That's sexism! I demand equal time.

I guess I'll have to be content with being a curmudgeonly old codger.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
millie said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Three cheers for old frumps. I'm an old frump and loving it.

oops, I made a mistake
FRUMP--a dowdy, unattractive woman.
Mathman I don't think that you fit into that catagory. I don't think I do either.:laugh: :laugh:

There is a good reason why this is my first appearance in this thread. I immediately took offense. While nobody said DIRECTLY that I'm an Old Frump, my sensitivities are such that I'm SURE someone was THINKING that Doggygirl is and Old Frump. And I'm NOT. I'm a Dirty Old Lady as I've admitted on numerous occassions. Therefore, you can expect more commentary from me when the Yagsiac thread is started.

DG

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
LOL...let us wait a while on the Yagsiac thread. I don't have the energy after ths one! Hmmmm....Dirty Old Lady....yes, Doggygirl, that is precisely how I pictured you ;) .

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
BronzeisGolden said:
LOL...let us wait a while on the Yagsiac thread. I don't have the energy after ths one! Hmmmm....Dirty Old Lady....yes, Doggygirl, that is precisely how I pictured you ;) .

I BOW to you for realizing, even before my clarification, that I am NOT and Old Frump, but a Dirty Old Lady. ITA that we need to re-build a bit of energy before the Yagsiac issue can be addressed properly. ;)

DG

havanamesa1

Rinkside
"...stupid..."

I didn't know that insulting another poster, as in directly calling her "stupid," was allowed in this forum...

If you see a post that you think violates the Golden Skate guidelines, please report it to the administrative staff by clicking on the little triangle at the bottom left of the post. The moderators respond to every such complaint.

Mathman

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There is always bound to be a difference of opinion, which can get heated at times.

That's why I have no doubt that the posters can work this out themselves as adults and if needed, edit posts that may have been phrased wrong. :agree:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
gsk8 said:
There is always bound to be a difference of opinion, which can get heated at times.

That's why I have no doubt that the posters can work this out themselves as adults and if needed, edit posts that may have been phrased wrong. :agree:
It would be fun if I could edit everyone elses posts. :rofl:

JaeJ

Rinkside
Doggygirl said:
There is a good reason why this is my first appearance in this thread. I immediately took offense. While nobody said DIRECTLY that I'm an Old Frump, my sensitivities are such that I'm SURE someone was THINKING that Doggygirl is and Old Frump. And I'm NOT. I'm a Dirty Old Lady as I've admitted on numerous occassions. Therefore, you can expect more commentary from me when the Yagsiac thread is started.

DG

Yes! Yags thread, please, please, please ...!