General thanks to Hockeyfan!! | Golden Skate

General thanks to Hockeyfan!!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
As I've been catching up this evening on several TEB threads, I wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading your live reports. If there is one thing I've figured out since "discovering" skating fandom on the internet, it's the difference between "live" and "memorex." I've gained lots of information and insight from your posts - as is true for all other live reports from other competitions. Hearty thanks to you and others who take the time to report your "live" observations!! I know I'm not alone in appreciating your effort and time to do that.

Thanks!!

DG

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
:clap::clap::clap: Hear hear! Plus, all the posts about the intricacies of the rules!

Mathman :)

And that too!! You've been a tremendous help to us, your COP students!

DG

Thanks for posting that, Doggygirl. You definitely are not alone in your appreciation of Hockeyfan's "live" reports vs. "Memorex." (Guess we're the same age, eh.)

You know, for a while Idiot Rgirl thought, "Man, Hockeyfan is freakin' amazing! It's like s/he's there at the competition!" Then I saw a mention of "I'll be at such-and-such next" and well, duh. Guess that's why I thought that.

Even so, there are live reports and then there are live reports!:rock: Do you think I'd pay two cents to hear Peter Carruther's "live report." Error! Hockeyfan, you bring a skater's eyes and a fan's passion to your reports and that breaks the glass with the high note every time. Really, your reports are a joy to read.

You help, too (YAWN! I'm so tired)...um...Mathman.:p :p :p (It's really too bad you're not into movies, because you would love "Greg the Bunny" sooooo much.)

Thank you, Thank You, THANK you!!!

Rgirl