SOI Tickets for Christmas! | Golden Skate

SOI Tickets for Christmas!

CDMM1991

Medalist
I'm so excited! My parents gave me ice-level seats to CSOI as part of my Christmas present! My mom said she was like the first person to buy tickets in Halifax!

heyang

Record Breaker
Congratulations - I'm sure you'll enjoy it. If you're near center ice, you'll definitely get to shake someone's hand, too!!

Congratulations!!!
Will this be your first time seeing the show?
If you are first row on-ice, you should most definitely get to shake hands. We've had on-ice the past two years (and again this year), and in those 2 years we have shaken Jamie's, Kristy's, Anton's and Elena's hands.
Jamie Sale is my husbands favorite and it couldn't have been more perfect that first year when Jamie headed our way and shook our hands. I tried to think of something clever to say quickly and came out with "thank you so much", she looked me right in the eye and said "oh no, thank YOU". A moment we'll never forget!

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
What a perfect gift! Hope you enjoy the show. I have my tickets for the San Diego performance. No on ice tickets, but first row.

CDMM1991

Medalist
This is not my first time seeing the show, because my Dad's law firm has given him free skyboxes a few times but this is my first time at all close to the ice! I'm looking forward to it! It looks like an all-star cast this year!:clap:

heyang

Record Breaker
The one year I had on ice seats, it was at the very end of the row toward the back of the ice. So, no one had time to get to that end. However, Renee Roca did sit on the wall behind me in preparation for a number.

During last year's show, I sat in the 1st row at center ice. The women in front of me got to shake Jamie's hand. I think they congratulated her on her engagement to David....

What I also found somewhat amusing about last year's show was that Mike W's father and 2 other relatives (seemed like a Brother or brother-in-law and young nephew) were at the show. They sat around the 7th row at the back end of the ice.